Seedlings leaves twisted?

Ok so I got some big-bud seeds from m-seeds.nl. I've used that seed bank before and all was good. But this time, the leaves of the seedlings are all twisted and not growing properly. Some of the tiny little branches are missing leaves as well if that makes sense, like the plant is not symmetrical for some reason. One of the plants has a large chunk out of one leaf and is missing a leaf. The other plant is really twisted and looks like it's dying. I've never grown big-bud before so I'm not sure if it's just the strain or if I'm doing something wrong. I have 2 plants and its happening to both of them.

Could it be pH maybe? I've never worried about pH as I've never had any problems with it before. I don't think I'm over fertilizing am I? It's definitely not bugs.

I'll attach some photos but it's hard to see too well because of the light.

post-48820-0-47550600-1352692991_thumb.jpg

post-48820-0-07237100-1352693334_thumb.jpg

Also wondering, I have them indoors under a light at the moment 18/6. I plan on putting them outside for a month or two over summer and then back inside for 12/12 flowering. Would this work or would they start to flower when I put them outside due to reduced sunlight time?

Thanks heaps guys.

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor

Growing Medium: Potting Mix

Growing Style: ?? rookie

Watering/Feeding Frequency: 200ml Tap water every day, Nut once a week

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): I just use that Aquasol stuff. You see it everywhere, coles, kmart, bunnings,

PH Levels:

Temperature/Humidity Levels:Roughly 22 C, Doesn't vary much at all

Air Flow/Fans etc.: 1 rotating fan

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): 400w HPS 18/6

Total Wattage: 400w

Growth Stage: Seedlings/Veg

Plants Age: 4 weeks ish since germ

Cannabis Strain: Big-Bud

Two points tablegreg:

1. This is probably least important; to promote strong, healthy root growth, it's better to plant seeds in a very small tube or pot. When you see the odd while filament sprout from the bottom holes, then it's time to transplant to a bigger container.

2. As the posters above said, straight potting mix is not good for growing plants. It consists of a lot of organic material (wood chips) and all organic material is acidic as it breaks down.

Solution:

I wouldn't be uprooting these plants as they will never survive transplantation into another medium. You may salvage them by grabbing a bag of dolomite lime from the hardware shop. Add about a matchbox full (or slightly less) to each pot. Water it in well, then wait a day or so and water again. Improvement will be slow, but after a few days you should see a difference.

Nute Burn...better to move them to a quality seedling mix, once 120mm high.. transfer to a quality potting mix, water well,.. you are correct.

No need to worry about the Ph of the soil, as the soil acts as a buffer between the nute and the roots, you will get different readings each time, however Ph you local water, with pool strips or similar .

"V"