ABC website poll on Aussie Cannabis legalisation

Thanks for the link. So was it low ratings? or somthing he said today?

dunno how I missed this post but to answer your question it was a mixture of bad taste and bad ratings.

The females on the show seemed to have at least an ounce of talent as opposed to the jerk who randomly spouted opinions that didn't seem to entertain the audience as much as it apparently offended them

I mean, that shit's subjective 'cos if I'd a known that he had the tendency to act like a douche on national TV, I woulda tuned in earlier.

Anyone beats Kochie.

or... they should, anyway.

>:( Fast Forward... It is now February 2017 ...

Unfortunately nothing has changed in regard to the legalisation of Cannabis, medicinal and recreational, in Australia. Most of you will know the govt have told porkies about making it easier for chronically sick, terminally ill or chronic epilepsy patients. But hey.. pats on the back all round for Health Minister Greg Hunt only he failed to tell us that it is still illegal to possess, grow, make or buy your own and he intends to import it from overseas for the very few select sick, to trial what has already been trialed for years and years. This is an outrage..!   :attitude:  :wallbash:    We had rallies all around Oz over the last month to put the pollies on notice that enough is enough of this bullshit.  :crap:

No more stalling, we need this medicine NOW.  :plant:

• Upvote 1