Voted. ABC currently 57% in favour and 43% against. Channel 10 a staggering 92.07% in favour leaving a pathetic 7.93% of killjoy dags against. I guess only stoned people watch channel 10. I can understand that. Only way the morning show would be watchable. I really hate that kiwi. He is such a jerk.
I don't think you can make multiple votes at 10. It appears to work but the vote results don't change on the second or third attempt.
An interesting observation. Its the biggest response on the whole page at ABC. I only scanned the first page of polls but it beats all of them by a significant margin at 24,389 votes counted. The next highest on the page is 20887.
Edited by Mary Jane Stoner, 11 November 2012 - 02:27 PM.