Cannabis & Tobacco

Do you mix your cannabis with tobacco?  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

why not try mix with 1mg cigs?

The only difference between a 1mg and 16mg cigarette is the filter. It is still EXACTLY the same tobacco, nicotine and chemicals but the filter on a 1mg cigarette has more holes allowing more air to get through. You are kidding yourself thinking its better for you.

dwyndorf

Yeah, I think they are subtly different in product, but I'm not sure if it's a leaching process, further curing, or something else which makes the tobbacco "light" or less tar... I smoke only pouch tobacco and I can attest there is a difference between smoking a strong one and a "light"....

Perhaps someone could ask the tobacco companies themselves how they make "light" ciggies? B)

I can only speak for manufactured cigarettes not pouch tobacco. My mate works at Philip Morris in Melbourne and has confirmed that the only difference between a 'light' cigarette and normal cigarette is the filter.

Why would you take a drug that makes you stink, gives you cancer and has no effect other than to satisfy your nicotine addiction. Heroin seems safer to me!

Cheers

dwyndorf

wel personaly i use tobacco in my hash joints and my weed joints just because it makes it smoke better and also it means that i can get my niccoteen with my weed cos then i dont have to have a fag too ;) i dont care bout my lungs i just like getting realy realy high

keep tokin!!

thats actualy wrong

marlbourgh however u smell it lights dont have holes

its compleastly wrong all u have to do is look on the pack i can't believe how u guys dont know this

light fags have less tar and nicoteen in them i mean it says on the side of the pack and u can notice the shitness of a light fag cos i have 2 smoke like 3 to get the same as off one normal fag thats why they are still as bad for u cos people just smoke more of em

:angry: Sorry mate, you're wrong! The only reason there is less tar and nicotine in a light cigarette is because the smoke is diluted with more air. I got this information from a mate that works at Philip Morris but you can believe what you want to self-justify your nicotine addiction.

dwyndorf

well.. I did realise cigs rated with higher nicotine and tar rating actully burns faster. but it does smoke differently which you mix with 1mg and 16mg.

there is difference in the filter. but 1mg is still lighter then 16mg when you look at the smoke that comes out from the burning tip of the ciggy.