Stealth cameras

sorry to offend. i must not have understood the concept of guerrilla growing. to many mexican growing doco's i guess. i would give a pound to see the look on the coppers face when he grabbed your elec. cage. as for spending time with bubba, yer if you that way inclined there plenty enough of whatever you want in there. i recently have been released and can tell many a wonderful story's. if i could remove the post i would (i dont have full site access on my phone). as i said im sorry to offend it may have been a little hot headed but weed thieves really get me going.so please forget about what was said. back on topic the cameras? never used a remote camera. the cops and the rangers use them so they must work, but as with most things the more you spend the better it is.my biggest concern with them is if you dont know who it is on your camera footage or there not a known local your screwed. how are you going to find them? unless of course its a (mate), then what? if it is a so called mate you should have fair idea who the scum is.

peace to all that grow there own cheers whitey

• Upvote 2

ive known how to cheaply make mines powerful to  kill, for a long time, and have thought about using them, but the more ive thought, the more i think the best way, is to not let it happen (ripped ) in the first place, as in more stealth, and more so, how would pigs respond to a officer hurt bad or even killed, they would want to stack out your plot, using the tactical response unit, with  camo and auto guns, dont know what you guys think, but it sounds fu%king scary to me, and even worse, prison time could be up to life in prison, on a good note, you could maybe have a case, if you said you was stealing the plot not growing it i guess 

reflux has always loved the cat and stoner mouse game with police, it realy is one of the drug free highs (even better high)  cars fitted out with hiteck electronics counter intelligence,   radar detectors great fun,  detectors do have much better technology that  kicks pigs radar guns  arse, ,radar detectors sell what 1 hundred times more sales, than radar guns maybe more, ,  so  they  have a edge,if the money is  there,   piglets radar  need time to cycle back and forth with a strong signal for a guaranteed, reading,  which can be fast on straight roads,  reflux wins about 98-% of a radar hits, around town,  with highway hits no more than 30k over the limit  he has not lost 1 radar hit,  thats  no losses for about 13 years,   so reflux thought his new faster car 40k over the limit must be doable, ,maybe the od loss if at all ,  ,  he lost his licence is 2 months,thats full points,  a valued lesson was made ,even  hi end detectors have limitations, with his bel stir the best radar detector ever made and fore %1600 it #$cking  should be,

anyway any products reflux has  interest in,  he always researches till cant learn any more,  he is obsess about it,  most days he researches about something, for most of the day,   and much of the dater found, will never get used by him,  a bit silly,  and if  no-one bags his dumb arse   he seems to think he is someone valued, and makes his dumb arse happy,  his latest hobby radar detectors,  he recherché d till no new info could be found    traffic radar has the same limitations that also apply to military radar,  most if not all the time,  detection needs metal to reflect back and obtain a fast and steady signal at long ranges,  with water it much less reflective  so has no use for  traffic speed readings or military accurate  distant readings,

but water seems to work with motion detectors  with a trail camera the motion senser part of the camera uses radar and  water as in people is the trigger to the radar part of the of the camera once triggered it starts recording    , ask any radar detector user, most likly they have seen non metallic items has no effect on loss on radar detection range so radar seems to sail right through wood glass and multi layered plastic my point is  so some leaves glued on the radar receiver part of the camera, would result with no detection loss at all, or at best hardly nothing, so  to glue leaves from the surrounding aria,   all over the stealth camera, ,  and leave just the camera lens uncovered,the camera is a small dot  meaning %95 of the   trail camera covered with leaf would bring to a new level of stealth, think about that, if one looks for a trail camera hard enough it could be found i be leave i could find one but %95 covers with leaves in a leafy spot it has a much more place for extra stealth %95 covered with leaves glued 

Reflux is much more mellow today and willtry to simply the above  post

1--  trail cams use radar to run the motion sensor part of the cam, (anyone with a radar detector would know motion sensors  trigger alerts on there radar detector because motion sensors use radar to detect motion,, radar detectors users know  radar sails through glass plastic and other debree until metal is  found, then it reflects a strong signal back radar gun if it hits metal, so you could glue leaves over  a trail cam,  with the camera lens the only thing needed to be left uncovered, as unlike radar, video will not run through leaves and debree,and the camera lense  needs a unobstructed view  these camera lenses i ave seen are rely just pin hole camera  which would mean what %98 of the cam could be seen as just leaf, with a tiny tiny opening for the pin hole camera , how much more stelthy would that be

Reflux is much more mellow today and willtry to simply the above  post

1--  trail cams use radar to run the motion sensor part of the cam, (anyone with a radar detector would know motion sensors  trigger alerts on there radar detector because motion sensors use radar to detect motion,, radar detectors users know  radar sails through glass plastic and other debree until metal is  found, then it reflects a strong signal back radar gun if it hits metal, so you could glue leaves over  a trail cam,  with the camera lens the only thing needed to be left uncovered, as unlike radar, video will not run through leaves and debree,and the camera lense  needs a unobstructed view  these camera lenses i ave seen are rely just pin hole camera  which would mean what %98 of the cam could be seen as just leaf, with a tiny tiny opening for the pin hole camera , how much more stelthy would that be

Maybe some trail cams do use radar, but I'm pretty sure mine (LTL Acorn, works but has limitations) triggers on temperature fluctuations using infra red, couldn't be bothered digging out the instructions to check at the moment though.  But I am certain that "radar" is not mentioned at all.

I will however try out your theory of sticking leaves over all but the lens after my cam finishes it's current stint in the bush, but pretty much already know the answer will be it won't work, as moving tree branches, leaves etc will trigger the sensor.

So if your info is based on research, I would be interested to know what brand trail cam has radar technology, as that could work more effectively for my situation.