Backyard Privacy Idea's?

Hey all,

I am looking for Backyard Privacy idea's to keep the nosy neighbors away.

maybe something for a fence height extension

The Neighbors Smelling or suspecting a grow is nothing compared to confirming by seeing it .

any idea's would be great especially video or photo's

I am sure other people would be interested in this also

Thanks all :)

Major

G'day major .

I agree with most of the idea's that people have offered !

I would also like to add another good option to prevent the nieghbours perving on ya grow mate !

My neighbours also enjoy lookin over the fence from time to time !

My wife runs around the backyard naked and most of the neighbours have now given up looking over the fence !

Just a thought mate !

Good luck !

Jonquils stink. A little bulb smaller than a daffodil but a close cousin and often referred to as a daffodil.

Something that needn't involve too much money.

Seems your greenhouse is close to the fence. Plant the creeper 'Jasmin' along the fence, it's a climber or rambler and an aggressive grower. They call it's scent beautiful, personnally I think it stinks. Wet chicken shit comes mind lol. Whatever it's scent is strong, it'll grow up higher than the fence if you let it, so the plant will screen unless they get a ladder. But trust me, they won't smell anything but Jasmin. And,as I said, some people even like the smell! Hope you're one of them! lol

Oh...smelling like chicken shit is a bit unkind. It actually has a very strong, sweet smell, too strong imo.

Edited by Mama Cass

yep, I got "star jasmine" growing up around over and through my plant at the moment.. obivously no flowers yet, but shit it grows quick !! hopefully it will be flowering around the same time.... I actually dont mind the smell of jasmine, though it is a bit strong.

Hiya billy and mama I'm always on the lookout for screening/stealth-enhancing plants. I like jasmine and that might be might next effort. Cheers!

Peace to yas. v :sun:

Edited by Vinno

Heya billygoat I just havin a peep and came accoss your topic again how's it going wit the b/yard cover. 

I've a got a few more bamboo started and JI s'pose they'll slow down and settle in over winter - I am hoping everything goes nuts in the spring lol  I have been researching some jasmine and particularly the jasminoides (?) (the ones you can use the flowers and man they are a beautiful plant-like lil white roses) but am having trouble with finding a nursery that I could get them from though. 

I'm thinking strategically placed 'star jasmine however for masses of aroma.  we have pretty much a daily SE trade where we're at so I' planning on loading that quad with 3 or 4 star jaz and train them through some mesh kinda like a flower panel on our fence-blow that bouquet trough the yard n house :thumbsup:

The guy at the nursery had a 10 metre x 3 metre greenhouse (like a hangar) for sale 2nd hand - man  wanted it but it woulda been a bit suss in the yard lol

Peace to you and good growing. v :sun: