Stoners Of All Walks Of Life...

what type of stoner are you??  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:peace:

This thread is a trip :peace:

:yahoo:

What was the question again? (Scrolls down) (scrolls back up) Oh yeah! ...

:blink:

Um ... I try not to go near anyone unless we're smokin and drinkin ... and I'll talk their heads of if given the oppurtunity , well , I could go for days with some of the people I talk to , but unfortunatly most people cannot as they need their sleep ofc. :) (Head goes Kerplonk!) :peace:

:)

But mostly I am by myself in the country , and I will do whatever I feel like , whether it be guitar , writing , housework (never really feel like that one) , Pc work , watching/listening entertainment (i.e. Music , tv , dvd games etc) , Um ... I dunno , go sit in the garden for a while , take the dog for a walk , read , stare into space and think , um ... all sorts of stuff ... tho i must say lately , Ive been doin a bit of postin on the internet bcuz its a new luxury that I might not have for that long ... Other wise , I love spending time with cool intelligent stoners havin a smoke (ofc.) and a few cold beers and getting nice and limber , Gettin Pissed with people is different , and I don't enjoy it quite as much ...

:)

Well , speakin of housework , wasn't I meant to get back to that about an hour and a half ago Budman

Yes Budman , you were. Oh , I thought so , Thx for the reminder Budman. :yahoo:

Bye 4 Now. :peace:

Yes Budman , you were. Oh , I thought so , Thx for the reminder Budman.

Yeah, the voices get louder in my head to, when I'm stoned alone lol

These days I love getting out in the orchard/garden when I'm ripped. Whether it's buds or fruit&veg, I just love growin things. It makes me feel more connected to reality/nature.

I do miss the regular group sesh's :toke: that we had years back tho, and riding dirt bikes ripped was always a blast. Now I can't seem to find the time or cash to ride, so I just get ripped and hang out with Peaches&Cream (GF & son). Not that I'm complaining :peace:

Remember gettin so wrecked you couldn't speak :toke: ? Or laughing so hard you couldn't breathe :toke: ?

Aaahhh, those were the days :toke:

'f' i cant really squeeze mesself into those categories....I am a stoner who finds ppl fascianating and i gets all metaphysical and mystical when stoned..sometimes anyways..sometimes im really talkative...esp if i havent had a cone for a few days..but usually i am quiet when depply stoned..slow...still there..dopey...on a different level of reality which makes me appear'dopey' to ppl who aint stoned at the time.

ganja makes us focus with the right side of our brain more...hence its an excellent idea to get stoned if u wish to be creative....remember...most of us have undeveloped creative sides so weed helps us become more balanced...conversely its not a good idea to have a cone b4 using yer logical side eg..doing maths, playing chess....well thats jes my 5 cents worth anyways:bongon: