Stoners Of All Walks Of Life...

what type of stoner are you??  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I get high & write songs ... stories .. poetry .... the ideas are a little more out there than usual ... but I find certainly some creative punch in the gear that allows me to follow a train of thought to the nth degree... gives me the impetus to put these creative thought down onto paper ... very good for self realisation & understanding ...

I don't like couch lock at all .. I want to be active doing creative stuff ... some good MJ makes music really come alive for me ... I love playing music & listening to music while high on MJ ... it's just fabulous ...

well , it enhances my life in the moment & helps me push my thoughts deeper ...whether I want to go that deep often depends on my situation ..

there are many insights I have gained by this deeper mode of thought ....

but I only use it a couple of times a week ... already I have a heavy feeling in my lungs & a slight cough ... so I think I'll learn to vaporise it or eat it .. instead... & that fuzzy hazy head the next morning , is a bit of a trade off for the fun . the night before... so I dont' overdo it.

lol Pondering while stoned allows me to sift thru the b.s. and free myself from "Karmic Congestion" and concentrate on being a pain in my gov't's ass. Political activism is like having an "OPTI-RECTOMY". (that's where they cut the nerve between your anus and your eyeballs to keep you from having such a shitty outlook on life).

post-94-1081736689_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrbillz

I am an artist and my mediums are earth based. Crystals, wood, stone all speak to me.

I get a creative surge that puts my heart into my writing. I care for a beautiful garden. My activism in the Medical and Pro-legalization of Marijuana is greatly enhanced. I feel compelled to speak of the healing that I have found with Medical Cannabis. I reach out to others and enjoy the fellowship of many wonderful people who also believe that we CAN change the world...

with healing energy and lovingkindness

Sequoia

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." --Ghandi

Pondering while stoned allows me to sift thru the b.s. and free myself from "Karmic Congestion" and concentrate on being a pain in my gov't's ass. Political activism is like having an "OPTI-RECTOMY". (that's where they cut the nerve between your anus and your eyeballs to keep you from having such a shitty outlook on life).

hehe

:)

i like to talk if people are willing to listen i like to draw write relax but mostly talk if someone will listen. political and religous if there is noone to be found i will read a book with a joint. i also like to sit on the comfy couch in the middle of my room and chill with my dog. i think she is a stoner too. but i never see her smoke. i think she just eats my muffins and smokes while i am at work.

so i think i am more B. than A.

and my dog would be C.