• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Stoners Of All Walks Of Life...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: what type of stoner are you?? (90 member(s) have cast votes)

what type of stoner are you??

1. A. A stoner who thinks/dreams and never says a word (11 votes [12.22%])

Percentage of vote: 12.22%

2. B. A stoner who talks about nothing and everything (32 votes [35.56%])

Percentage of vote: 35.56%

3. C. A stoner who gets munchies and eats until she/he pukes (3 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

4. D. A stoner who just think/does nothing when stoned. (5 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

5. E. Too stoned to analize myself!! (4 votes [4.44%])

Percentage of vote: 4.44%

6. F. Other (please state!) (9 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

7. G. All of the above (26 votes [28.89%])

Percentage of vote: 28.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

free choice

free choice

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I get high & write songs ... stories .. poetry .... the ideas are a little more out there than usual ... but I find certainly some creative punch in the gear that allows me to follow a train of thought to the nth degree... gives me the impetus to put these creative thought down onto paper ... very good for self realisation & understanding ...

I don't like couch lock at all .. I want to be active doing creative stuff ... some good MJ makes music really come alive for me ... I love playing music & listening to music while high on MJ ... it's just fabulous ...

well , it enhances my life in the moment & helps me push my thoughts deeper ...whether I want to go that deep often depends on my situation ..
there are many insights I have gained by this deeper mode of thought ....

but I only use it a couple of times a week ... already I have a heavy feeling in my lungs & a slight cough ... so I think I'll learn to vaporise it or eat it .. instead... & that fuzzy hazy head the next morning , is a bit of a trade off for the fun . the night before... so I dont' overdo it.
a long time ago ...I used to grow

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Rottweilerpunk

Rottweilerpunk

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 Posts:
  • Interests:other then smoking weed, i like doing martial arts, wrestling, and playing football. i also like hackey sack
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
i don't know what's going on lol i mean usually when i get stoned i just like chilling and watching tv....but lately i've been working out and doing martial arts, for no reason at all, but the fact that i'm stoned.....it's fuckin weird

LoveMeBucket

LoveMeBucket

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
You ppl need to smoke more weed if you're doing such active things :lol: :lol:

mrbillz

mrbillz

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 Posts:
lol Pondering while stoned allows me to sift thru the b.s. and free myself from "Karmic Congestion" and concentrate on being a pain in my gov't's ass. Political activism is like having an "OPTI-RECTOMY". (that's where they cut the nerve between your anus and your eyeballs to keep you from having such a shitty outlook on life).

Attached Files

Edited by mrbillz, 12 April 2004 - 12:24 PM.

Sequoia Crone

Sequoia Crone

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
I am an artist and my mediums are earth based. Crystals, wood, stone all speak to me.

I get a creative surge that puts my heart into my writing. I care for a beautiful garden. My activism in the Medical and Pro-legalization of Marijuana is greatly enhanced. I feel compelled to speak of the healing that I have found with Medical Cannabis. I reach out to others and enjoy the fellowship of many wonderful people who also believe that we CAN change the world...

with healing energy and lovingkindness

Sequoia

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." --Ghandi

italian_gardener

italian_gardener

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 Posts:
I am also an aritist!

I find my best work is produced when stoned! It allows me to focas on one thing only "My Art". Instead of my head thinking about dinner or getting my car fixed!

Its a great tool for me and i use it all the time! ::wacko::

SoDrysBro

SoDrysBro

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS
a little from colum A and a little from colum B for me, depends who's around i guess and what my day at work was like...

raverspec

raverspec

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 Posts:
Hahaha. I get to work smashed. My boss smokes. I am soooo wasted right now....
I have friends in high places.

No rest for the wicked.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
-Hunter S Thompson RIP 2005

wildflower

wildflower

The Fractal Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 Posts:

Pondering while stoned allows me to sift thru the b.s. and free myself from "Karmic Congestion" and concentrate on being a pain in my gov't's ass. Political activism is like having an "OPTI-RECTOMY". (that's where they cut the nerve between your anus and your eyeballs to keep you from having such a shitty outlook on life).

hehe
:)
"Fear of the Unknown leads to Fanaticism"
"You think i'm a tripper? I ain't even stoned yet!"

cl0n3

cl0n3

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, bongeneering, computing, linux, amd, music, gardening, nihilism, cacti,
i like to talk if people are willing to listen i like to draw write relax but mostly talk if someone will listen. political and religous if there is noone to be found i will read a book with a joint. i also like to sit on the comfy couch in the middle of my room and chill with my dog. i think she is a stoner too. but i never see her smoke. i think she just eats my muffins and smokes while i am at work.

so i think i am more B. than A.
and my dog would be C.
‘We have art so that we shall not die of the truth’ JM Coetzee

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.