Big Bang in my Box

razzles

Hey I started this big bang plant in a PC grow box about 8 weeks ago but I had to go away interstate for 6 weeks.

My friend was looking after it but it got too big and started touching the lights (he also didn't change the light cycle to flower). I've clipped the burnt/yellow leaves and was wondering peoples suggestions on trying to use a SCROG or LST at this stage. There's so much foliage it looks like it would be hard to tie without damaging it. Was thinking of using the red netting that you buy bags of oranges in as a SCROG..

What you guys think?

post-47543-0-10574300-1349930052_thumb.jpg

Just LST it man, bend the shit out of it. Any netting like what ur suggesting will block the poor lighting inwhich it is receiving already. Chances are too when you do flip to flower it will double in size too.

I would say clones once rooted put in to flower stright away would be more suited to a PC grow than from seed, try that next time, or a small auto.

Thanks gato, I knew the big bang prolly wasn't suitable for the box but I thought I'd experiment with it, was planning on flowering it earlier..

The lights are a little bigger than your average PC box, got a 48w & 2 x 24w's but I see what you're saying.

Hopefully I can keep it low enough for the box..

Cheers man :)