• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst

Photo

Big Bang in my Box

- - - - - PC grow Big Bang ScrOG LST

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

razzles

razzles

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hey I started this big bang plant in a PC grow box about 8 weeks ago but I had to go away interstate for 6 weeks.
My friend was looking after it but it got too big and started touching the lights (he also didn't change the light cycle to flower). I've clipped the burnt/yellow leaves and was wondering peoples suggestions on trying to use a SCROG or LST at this stage. There's so much foliage it looks like it would be hard to tie without damaging it. Was thinking of using the red netting that you buy bags of oranges in as a SCROG..
What you guys think?

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

El Gato

El Gato

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1527 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis & Cannabis products
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W
Just LST it man, bend the shit out of it. Any netting like what ur suggesting will block the poor lighting inwhich it is receiving already. Chances are too when you do flip to flower it will double in size too.

I would say clones once rooted put in to flower stright away would be more suited to a PC grow than from seed, try that next time, or a small auto.

razzles

razzles

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Thanks gato, I knew the big bang prolly wasn't suitable for the box but I thought I'd experiment with it, was planning on flowering it earlier..
The lights are a little bigger than your average PC box, got a 48w & 2 x 24w's but I see what you're saying.
Hopefully I can keep it low enough for the box..
Cheers man :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC grow, Big Bang, ScrOG, LST

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.