Pineapple chunk - how long to vegitate?

I'd grow em till they were about a foot tall and then throw them into flower, they can stretch a bit, lol . If ya do that, ya should end up with about 1.2-1.5m high plants.

Do not Tip!

If ya do want to tip, keep them in Veg , Top them at about 2ft, then tip them all over, until a week before ya flip to flower.

First way will give ya taller plants with a good main cola and normal buds, the second way will give you a shorter Bushier plant with more bud sites overall, but smaller buds.

I have grown this strain a few times..... I rolled a joint of it last night, cause I was gutzingout on other new ones I wanna try out properly...... and ya know, that pineapple is pretty damn good.

I was looking up Dr Hornby (Cannabis/Hemp Researcher) , after seeing the new site sponsor has a one part grow and flower nute, see what his credentials were...

managed to read an intresting article on his Profiling of Cannabis......he was saying Cannabis around 25% THC and 2%CBD is great for Pain, and that was the profiles he was looking at for pain relief.......... Pineapple Chunk hits that right on the head, and always been good pain relief for me.

Grow it well Oldman, and flush it for a week before harvest, so ya get the lovely taste from it........Ya gonna love it.... Now hurry up! lol Peace. Nibbler.

to be honest with ya old man its hard to say coz every pheno is different i grow them till i can take a few cuttings then, leave on grow to recover for a week then switch to flower all in all its goin to stretch in flower either way. im 2 weeks into flower with my current pineapple chuink grow i only stated growing it coz nibbler said good things bout it turns out he was right :bonghit:

The pheno I got right now oldman is about 3 weeks from the chopping block. She is stinky and resinus, which are great attrributes for Cannabis (but not women). She was about 40mm tall when I flipped and she stretched to close to 2m tall. This was atleast 3x streatch. Beautiful fat calyxes, nice fat, rubbery, Indica leaves. I decided to go down her path because of the high THC CBD content and she seems to be a proven winner.

I dont know too much else about the PC as I havent finnished growing her out yet, but I know she is a keeper. Got a couple of clones at the ready, soon as my tent frees up.

Be interesting to see which pheno you get.

i have not seen anyone on here with the same pheno as each other. all the pineapple chunk grows iv seen have been fantastic bar 1 grow think he lucked out with his pheno. thats why it pays to buy a few beans of each strain that way if one turns out fucked onto the next seed. looking forward to seeing what ya end up with all the best with it :bonghit: