Question

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this sit and already found it very informative and there is lots of interesting stuff here.

I am in desperate need of some help, and would appreciate it if you cold take the time to read my post.

Over a year ago I started researching the medicinal benefits and healing powers of the medical cannabis, this eventually led my to discover the work being done by Rick Simpson and the amount of people he has cured with his cannabis hemp oil.

In July this year I was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, and basically I have been told by the wizards working in conventional medical circles that my prognosis is terrible, giving me up to a year to live, the survival rate for my condiotion is almost unheard of. Despite this I have changed my diet and enlisted the help of an awesome ram of Naturopaths, Herbalists, and alternate therapists.

I a, Harding p to Nimbin next week

Thanks all, hope to hear from you soon.

Cancerfighter

cancer fighter. you better get one thing clear. FUCK THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SEEDS AND GROWING!!!!! you have been told you have a year left, dont spend that time wondering what the risks are. get out there and do it!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck the police. they wont bother you. i order from attitude have never had a problem. where you live? anything i can do to help please let me know. also have you looked into ayruvadic retreats in india?? it may be worth your time to have a look. keep searching buddy! never give up and always remember when ever you need something or someone to talk to or listen they are here at OS.
  • Upvote 3

cancer fighter. you better get one thing clear. FUCK THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SEEDS AND GROWING!!!!! you have been told you have a year left, dont spend that time wondering what the risks are. get out there and do it!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck the police. they wont bother you. i order from attitude have never had a problem. where you live? anything i can do to help please let me know. also have you looked into ayruvadic retreats in india?? it may be worth your time to have a look. keep searching buddy! never give up and always remember when ever you need something or someone to talk to or listen they are here at OS.

Deception333,

Thanks heaps brother for the message. I agree, the rule book is out the window on this, ill do whatever it takes to beat this shit. I have found a supplier of the oil in Canada but the logistics to get there and get it is a nightmare. I'm in Newcastle, NSW,

In the meantime whilst I continue my search I will be ordering from bonzaseeds, once the plants are grown ill make my own oil.

Everyone here at OS has been so friggin awesome, I wish I had of joined earlier. Thanks everyone,

Thanks

Cancerfighter

hook up with tony bower from mullaways NSW! he will look after you it's a stone throw from your backyard :)

http://www.mullaways...annabis.com.au/

He will look after you :) get in contact with him asap get your name down, keep fighting!, i'll be highly surprised if he turns you down at the least he might be able to put you on the path of others who can help, He is a good man i have been following his work for a while , Please let us all know here at OS how you go, cheers and the best of luck mate

direct email : mullawayman@skymesh.com.au

Edited by havik_racing

All the best Cancerfighter.

Spend your time wisely getting ya info and grow ready, you cant be "too prepaired." You will need to be quite good straight away to get the amount of Cannabis you will require for oil. You will also want some to vapourize or smoke too.

All you can do is make ya time fun and comfortable. Cannabis will be there for ya man.

• Upvote 1

Like cancerfighter, I (along with my mother-in-law) suffer from an aggressive form of cancer. I too have researched far and wide the benefits of cannabis in promoting apoptosis, it's anti-angiogenic properties and it's ability to inhibit the ID-1 gene, which is reponsible for metastasis.

Sadly, I also have to recognise that while countries like Canada, Spain and the US move forward with novel treatment approaches, we in Australia live in a medical cannabis backwater. Nonetheless, I've joined this site in the hope that this will not always be the case and to seek out some important information.

Firstly, I have sought out the help of Tony Bower of Mullaways, but unfortunately to no avail. I believe him to be a good man doing his best to help people with serious conditions but the realities of recent legal issues as well as supply/demand constraints means that my mother-in -law and I are pretty far down on the list to access his tinctures. That has lead me to ask about Ellomo Medical Cannabis - I've noticed that a few of the Moderator Crew, such as MongyMan, tag their posts with this yet my searches online have turned up nearly no useful information on what they do. Are these folk doing the same thing as Mullaways? How can they be contacted?

Secondly - and this one is a long-shot - trawling through old topics and posts, I came across a member called Kanepes who posted last year in April that she had obtained medicinal cannabis through a research program and that she had been on a medicinal cannabis trial for about 9 months at that point. Does anyone know what this research/trial was and if it still exists? Has anyone heard from Kanepes in recent times?

I appreciate being able to put these questions to anyone out there who is interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Peace.

Hey mate, Sorry to hear of your battle, I found this if it helps??? http://www.ozeyes.com/company95133443615/ However there are no Adress,contact details....so maybe they shutdown i'm not sure, There business number is listed however, Sorry i can't help you further , Is growing your own Not really an option? There are some good threads on here in regards to making your own tincture, Best of luck to you

Cheers havik_racing.

I'll keep sleuthing on the Ellomo front. I fear that they've probably disappeared as you've suggested.

Logistically, doing it on my own is tricky but not impossible. Necessity is the mother of invention, right? I suppose I was pursuing the above avenues out of urgency. My mum-in-law's condition has deteriorated recently and time is of the essence. Also, like so many folk she harbours the typical prejudices against marijuana and sees conventional medicine as the final arbitor on all things medical. The idea of getting hold of the tinctures was that it would be low in THC and perhaps in a form amenable for her to consume.

As for me, I'm not quite as time-starved. That said, as anyone with cancer will tell you, the waiting game is an awfully dangerous one. I'm taking interim measures at the moment, but I'd prefer a more solid, ongoing treatment regimen.

Anyhoo, thanks again for the reply. If anything comes your, or anybody's, way, give me a shout.

Cancerfighter, the rick simpson oil or phoenix tears is easy to make yourself, theres plenty of utube videos on how to make it yourself rather than trying to find a source of the oil.

You just have to source the the bud, a pound should go a long way to seeing if it will help you or not.   Sourcing the bud shouldn't be too hard with harvest season coming up, but thats up to you to track down.

• Upvote 3

I wish you all the best mate stay strong !! Get into contact with mullum man he is your best bet..  , I do not know but hes list may be long with many ill patients which you may find hard to see him soon. DRIVE TO NIMBIN if you have to.. your only in newcastle.Straight to the hemp bar as others have suggested!!

If not or if you are too unwell I  would be starting to look for a pound of herb mate. Its gonna cost ya , roughly 4k - 4500 in syd or if its bush cheaper depends where ya are and who you know. But that way you can extract your oil.  I would definatley make that number one priority If mullum man is a big wait. 
Also I find meditation is a great practice deinatley look into meditation healing. there should be lots of little groups in your area. If you can't find agroup I will put you onto someone!

Best of luck man !!  and most importantly. stay strong :thisbig:

cancer%2Bcure%2B-cannabis%2Boil.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this sit and already found it very informative and there is lots of interesting stuff here.

I am in desperate need of some help, and would appreciate it if you cold take the time to read my post.

Over a year ago I started researching the medicinal benefits and healing powers of the medical cannabis, this eventually led my to discover the work being done by Rick Simpson and the amount of people he has cured with his cannabis hemp oil.

In July this year I was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, and basically I have been told by the wizards working in conventional medical circles that my prognosis is terrible, giving me up to a year to live, the survival rate for my condiotion is almost unheard of. Despite this I have changed my diet and enlisted the help of an awesome ram of Naturopaths, Herbalists, and alternate therapists.

I a, Harding p to Nimbin next week

Thanks all, hope to hear from you soon.

Cancerfighter

Hey Cancerfighter, sounds like you are doing all you can to fight this attack on yourself, I should imagine it would be hard to take especially after having a death sentence pronounced over you by the wizards of conventional medicine, but that is all they've got and they are only calling it as they see it, but we've all got  hope mate and I heard that " hope is like an anchor to the soul " If I was in your shoes I would not let anybody bury that hope with words, nobody can see into your future, they can only predict what it is going to be with a prognosis that is built on hard evidence that is NOW!!!

Cheerin you on from my end mate,

edit* that is NOW!!!

Edited by IshkaBibbel
  • Upvote 1