Question

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this sit and already found it very informative and there is lots of interesting stuff here.

I am in desperate need of some help, and would appreciate it if you cold take the time to read my post.

Over a year ago I started researching the medicinal benefits and healing powers of the medical cannabis, this eventually led my to discover the work being done by Rick Simpson and the amount of people he has cured with his cannabis hemp oil.

In July this year I was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, and basically I have been told by the wizards working in conventional medical circles that my prognosis is terrible, giving me up to a year to live, the survival rate for my condiotion is almost unheard of. Despite this I have changed my diet and enlisted the help of an awesome ram of Naturopaths, Herbalists, and alternate therapists.

I a, Harding p to Nimbin next week

Thanks all, hope to hear from you soon.

Cancerfighter

I know we all here at OS wish you well in your battle, mate.

Take Billo's advice whilst up at Nimbin. I also read Mullaway has his own dramas of a legal nature but - being the good man he is - will probably be of more help than your doctor.

Take care and don't be a stranger here.

Thanks everyone. I have been in contact with Tony from Mullaways but he can ate n any new clients due to legal cases going on.

I can't believe how hard it is to find someone that has seeds or plants with a high THC content for medicinal purposes.

Has anyone ever ordered seeds from bonzaseeds? I have found an Indica strain which is 18% THC and want to buy some but not sure of the risks. Can anyone provide info on this?

Thanks

Has anyone ever ordered seeds from bonzaseeds? I have found an Indica strain which is 18% THC and want to buy some but not sure of the risks. Can anyone provide info on this?

Many people have ordered from bonza with success. Risks- there are a few, importing seeds is not legal, neither is growing, consuming etc (but you know that). With that said, most people never run into problems. Keep your order small and use super stealth shipping option.

Most of us on these boards are more than happy to help you along!

Sometimes you just need to take things (growing) into your own hands!

LUCK!

MT

Yes i seen the youtube video where poor tony bower gets raided by the police...despite him having all the correct paperwork in place from the government and TGA he still lost all his plants, I beleive he's started again but as i have mullaways on facebook and seen new picstures of his crop :)

If your worried about the risks you can do a couple of things to eliminate the potential risk....Pre paid visa cards from the post office work a treat, register with a fake name over the counter and dodgy mobile number (completley up to you but) ...same with the order use a different name 'Plausible deniability' works a treat i beleive

I have ordered with bonza twice now and no dramas at all! just go the super stealth option! i ordered once with attitude 3 months ago only 2 beans stealth shipping...never made it...and still to this day no phone call or knock on the door

All the best, Keep fightin