Greens Party Policies

I will wade into this debeate with both guns blazing.

The greens support the freaking junkies that break into my house for their next fix.So i say fuck em.How can the greens even think of rooms for these deadbeats?.They need to be taken to camps and given the needle,one they will not wake up from.They are the garbage of humankind,no fucking hope and nothing to live for,so why do they still live and piss off us hard working folk?.My Mum is a nurse and has to put up with junkies coming in for the so called "party pack" who abuse the staff and scare the shit out of them when they go pyscho.The greens are a bunch of tree hugging hippies who still think that nirvana can be reached on earth.They need a good dose of reality and stop being such a bunch of little girls fighting over the scraps that the bigger party's leave.Get some balls,then maybe people will vote for you.

Unfourntly the best and only chance for such drug reform is from a Labour federal goverment
...dunno how long federal labor has got left.....finances are fucked, infighting factions galore, a leader with about as much charisma as kerry chikarovski - they have strayed far from their working class ethic and now seem to spend their time chasing the popular vote....

I can tell you now that federal labor would never even consider decriminalisation let alone legalisation...

RIP labor :(

Guest bacchus
I will wade into this debeate with both guns blazing.

The greens support the freaking junkies that break into my house for their next fix.So i say fuck em.How can the greens even think of rooms for these deadbeats?.They need to be taken to camps and given the needle,one they will not wake up from.They are the garbage of humankind,no fucking hope and nothing to live for,so why do they still live and piss off us hard working folk?.

thats a pretty twisted perspective bageera....

i am sorry if you have had your house broken into mate, but i didn't think that heroin addicts held the sole rights to break and enters in this country.... :(

i have watched friends of mine fall into addictions with heroin and no matter how messed up they got, they were still my friends....they battled their demons and eventually conquered them and throughout their addictions they still had my respect....

people can get screwed up by any drug, i have seen some pretty dodgy stoners in my time, who stole to sustain their lifestyles, the same goes for alchoholics, spped freaks prescription drug addicts and some people are arseholes for the hell of it, without the need for mind altering drugs....

i'm not saying that these people have a right to destroy your property or your peace of mind, but as human beings, they have rights to live their lives how they choose.....

severe heroin addiction is an illness, and i would hope that you never have to see a loved one or friend have to go through that torment....

try a little more compassion....

bacchus

Edited by bacchus

Pipeman,I feel that people with cases of mental and physical illness that aren't a result of their own BLOODY stupidity should be allowed and helped to live as full of a life as possible.My uncle is a Quadrapledgic as a result of a drink driver.He married a lady with down syndrome and i love them both very much.But it is the dickheads that take hard drugs that i am talking about.They did this to themselves,how can anyone stand up for them?.It is unlike illnesses where people were born with the problem(and yes,baby's who are herion users from there mothers).These dregs were not born with a illness,they used the illness and for that they deserve our condemnation,not our pity.

thats an overly simplistic and unfair judgement Bageera. We are all victims of circumstance to an extent. Abused, underprivilaged kids who are living an existance based on survival with seemingly no way to move onto something better and with people using heroin around them will turn to the drug as an escape. Should these kids be put down or be helped to try and deal with their problems?

Your suggestion that people choose to be heroin addicts is ridiculous. No one wants to be a heroin addict. Its an addiction, something people get trapped into. Do you want to be a heroin addict? Of course not.

Maybe you should be focusing your anger on the government policies that force these unfortunate people to petty theft to buy illegal drugs that by all rights should be able to be administered by Doctors to addicts. People are going to get their hit, legal or illegal, so you may as well regulate it and take the drug dealers, crime and jails out of the equation.

The only people i have respect for is people who are strong enough to fight against ever using Heroin.Come on,if the people who are addicted to heroin did not choose to use it,then who made them?No-one,they chose it themselves because they are too weak.While some young people may get involved in heroin due to outside influences,it all comes down to the individual.EVERYONE knows the effects of Heroin,so why do people use it?.I ask you this.If someone said,try some Heroin,what would you do?.Take it and risk the chance of becoming an addict?.Or say no,i am stronger than this.I do not need a fix to help me through life.I need someone to help me.But they do not do this,there are plenty of people out there who are willing to help people who are battling through life.The government did not force these people to stick needles in their arms,they did it to themselves.There is NO excuse for people who have a choice,all they had to say is NO.

Labor will decrim/legalize ???

Sure they will... just like Wayne Goss did in QLD after making that pledge and being swept to power by the gullible like me who had more hope than sense.

They are POLITICIANS for crying out loud, lies are their stock in trade, the whole stinking lot of them.

Prove me wrong... vote labor... it does not matter who wins the next election anyway or the ones after that 'cause merchant/international bankers run the show here and everywhere else that their fiat money takes them.

Just get real bent and sit back and dream of what a wonderful world it would be if only... if only.

That's as close as we will get in our lifetimes.

As for Notgails tax woes, Income Tax is not actually legal and can be negated entirely, I know a guy who forced ATO to close his file about 3 years ago and he has not heard from them since but thats not a topic for Ozstoners... been flamed by the ignorant on other forums over this.

At least we have forums that like this to hone the art of growing our weed and dodging the Nazis

bagerra, it is true that some people are stronger than others. Some will submit to drugs while others will say no. However thats no reason to put down the weaker people that have lost control of their lives as you are suggesting.

And don't go around saying there is no excuse for drugs and its easy to say no. A life of drug addiction is the pits, no one wants it. So that being the case why don't people say no if its so easy as you claim? The fact is its not easy for some people. But thats no reason to put them down. People can get better.

Its easy to be high and mighty and declare other people as human trash while you're on top of things. Its a very heartless attitude, I hope you can have a think about this and realise you should have more compassion for your fellow human being. What would happen if one of your friends or family gets addicted to drugs? Would you want them killed? I don't think so.

Ok,maybe saying that they should be killed was me talking in anger.I know compassion and have it in abundance for people who are deserving of it.But for people who are using Heroin?.I have none whatsoever.I do not know why people use it,it makes me angry seeing people on TV who are users crying and moaning about help,yet a day later they are back on it.I am sorry,but i could never use it.It is a horrible drug,that needs the Death Penalty for Dealers who deal in it IMHO.Maybe when i am older and more wise i will see your view pipeman but for now i am unable to even feel sorry for them.