Need advice on the best way to top then LST then finally scrog outdoor

Heyooo so i would really like some advice on what the best plan of attack would be for my situation.. My idea is to top the plant then move on to LST then go to scrog these are my concerns:

I have already topped my plant once and not sure if I should do it again or if I even need to do it again.

Since iv topped it when do I start to LST? Should I wait for the plant to grow a little more or at least Wait a week because it could already be under stress from me topping it?

This next question is premature but thought I'd still ask now just so I can wrap my brain around the plan.

So once I start to LST the plant how long do I wait until I move onto scrog? And with the scrog method do I weave the plant through the open squares or just lay it underneath horizontal the screen and let the shoots grow up through the holes or do I weave the stem in an out through the holes horizontally?

So a little more info on my shit, iv moved to Indonesia gotten some seeds from a bag of what I would definitely call the worst weed iv ever smoked! Brings a new meaning to dirt weed! Like you can smell and taste dirt! But obviously these poor chaps over here don have respect for the plant and just grow mass amounts letting the males pollinate the females leaving me with plenty of seeds!

So the seeds are sativa unknown what kind of strain all I know is that they are sativa.. Now because I'm new to growing n this climate which is always 12/12 I'm worried if this will have any effect on the vegging and the flowering?..

The reason for me doing top,LST then Scrog is because I can only have one plant and I can't let the beast grow to tall, so I thought this would be the best method for keep it small bushy and get the best yield out of it.

Iv probably left a lot of important info out that would help you give me advice but I'm bent and barely managing to get all this out of my head and sent.

So please feel free to tell me your thoughts and ideas here are some pics.

Sorry didnt realize it was a diary when posted..but since iv got it started all make it one.

heres some more info:

my plan is to top then lst then once bigger scrog.

the soil isnt what i had in mind but there growing so i guess its allright, everything is in indonesian and when i ask for stuff they just give me random similar shit ..i think/hope..i dont know because its in indonesian.. i know they gave me shit soil with centipede eggs in it and killed one of my plants..

As for nutrients im not sure when i should add them as she still looks young but has been growing for about 5 weeks!..the nutriets iv got is some blue stuff thats meant to help them grow and also some pelets that where also advised by the seller.. ill add them some time as i dont think they will hurt the plant, but if i see that it is hurting her then ill flush it..

pot size no idea but im thinking i want to add more soil into it, so could i just pat down the soil its in, carefully take it out of the pot then add soil into the bottom of the pot re plant it and add more soil on top and pat down again gently??

Natural sunlight around 12/12 everyday

3 plants

and how could i find out what strain this is?

Edited by billyko

post-14997-0-36245800-1348633219_thumb.jpgpost-14997-0-68221600-1348633243_thumb.jpg

Hey so iv gotten some unknown seeds that are sativa but the actual strain in unknown, and im currently in indonesia so its 12/12 all the time usually.

so my concerns are: iv just topped the biggest one and want to move onto LST accept im not sure if i should wait for her to grow more before i start to LST, or is it better to start now and just direct the new growing stems around the pot as they grow? and since i have just topped it yesterday should i wait a week to start LST because it could be under stress?

next is because its always 12/12 here could that have any effect on its vegging to flowering??

My goals and wishes are to grow her so shes just small bushy and gets the greatest yield, i know exactly how tall they can get here with the first few being gigantic males towering over me!

and helpful advice would be fucking rad cheers!

ps. iv probs missed alot of info out... sorry... im blazed

Edited by billyko

Selamat pagi Billyko... are you really growing weed in Indo?

The daylength will effect the plant... they will begin flowering very early. With a sativa this isn't a problem because sativas continue to gain height as they flower.

I don't think your plants don't need anything done to them atm, give them a few weeks to get passed the seedling stage before stressing them further.

Ahahah SELAMAT PAGI!!!!! It's morning now to so it works! ahahah awesome so mull pigy have you done this before here (grow) and are you still in Indonesia? Also did you add that DON'T SEND ME MESSAGES ASKING FOR WEED?

And yes I really am growing here whys that?

Edited by billyko