Marijuana linked to testicular cancer

snapback.pngAllotropy, on 15 September 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

There are many reasons to support the illegality of cannabis and many of these reasons are for good intentions only. But there doesn't seam to be any justice in good people getting their door kicked down for a safer substance then alcohol.

Can you please list these many reasons why cannabis should not be legal!

Can I start by saying, I don't support the illegality of all drugs, Including Crack Cocaine. I think the world would be a better place if all drugs were legalized.

Please take this into account, as I think the reasons for cannabis illegality are all flawed when I mention the following reasons:

Harm-minimisation. By keeping marijuana illegal, less people come into contact with it. Including the young and mentally vunerable, etc.

Lack of knowledge pertaining to the detrimental effects of cannabis. By keeping marijuana illegal, the governing bodies are not responsible to potential medical problems that can arrise as a consequence of coming into contact with marijuana.

Gate way theory. Those people who come into contact with marijuana are more likely to come into contact with harder substances like crack cocaine.

Economic Gain in relation to taxing the sale of marijuana Vs Societal Health impact Vs Societal Psychological implications i.e work ethic Vs Impact over other currently taxed and controlled substances, ie Alcohol.

Those are a few reasons that marijuana is still illegal. Earlier reasons to support illegality, included racism towards American Mexicans and American Negro Slave Traders.

I don't believe there is enough evidence to show cause, in today's modern society that Cannabis should remain illegal. I think the reasons I mentioned before are flawed. We have allready discussed that the statisical data and studies the NPIC is imploring is largely questionable. Which leads us to question the inner workings and intentions of the Organisation that Jan Copeland so happily fronts.

If you take offence to my suggestion that you are a sensitive mentally ill woman Jan, I appologise. But we must take the psychological mind state into account of the people that front these organisations or work for the NPIC. It wouldn't supprise me if Jan Copeland has struggled with mental illness herself. Or has been subjected the devastating and rare illness that is schitsophrenia, potentially in a loved one?

Just like some soldiers coming back from war experience intense ptsd and react at the flight of a plane.. or open up into a crowd of children believing they are doing a good cause. Jan Copeland to me seams like a woman who is comparatively similar to these people.

Edited by Allotropy

hahahah yeah sure....

:sleeping: btw Ive stopped consuming cannabis after 4yrs of 2grams aday(18yrs all up) NO PROBLEM AT ALL 6weeks off it (for financial reasons not because im anti cannabis) someone forgot to tell me cannabis was addictive :doh: anyway watch ya balls cannabis lovers.....does that mean women dont have to worry? lol

pmsl, erm Ive been smoking since I was 13 so has nearly everone else Ive know. Not only that many have dabbled in much much more.

THIS ^^^ 'studies' Id like to see hard material because this appears to me to be pushing the fear campain into a completely hands off area...

"Get your hands off my muther fucking junk" Paul

OK this is BS there are plnty of studies legit go Google THC + cancer and see wich way that leans.

Hear is a great 'perspective' to keep in mind when concidering certatin "facts".

1st concider the source 2nd determin MOTIVE. to help establish credibility.

Peace

Edited by iTiC

I see where Womblez is coming from aswell. lol

:greedy: :yahoo: :greedy:

First you make the money, then you make the women. Then you kick those women in the balls, right mate?

Anyhow funny bugger,

Where is brick when a dude needs to be kicked in the go nads. Womblez mate, seeds, bongs, pipes only a few clicks away.

Don't let a dutch dude rip you off when you can grow your own :doh: