Fucking White Ants

have you ever walked up to your pach and found one of your best femaile plants just lieing there on its side, this has just happend to me :D . thefucking little cannabis killing basterd white ants ate up through one of my plants roots and then chewed through the base of my plant just under the soil line until it just fell over :angry: . dose any body know if they will spred to my other plants. I have sparyed the spot with pyrethrum

:D sorry to here that tripy. ants fukin critters . they must be hungry mate so i'd feed em , scrape all the leaves and twigs and shit up around your plants , next grab some cheap soft pine or chipboard place it flat down on top of the soil close to your plants , they come straight up like worms the bastards, if your lucky they will go right for the fresh timber . failing that they don't like creosote . good luck .

:mellow: we don't have white ants in america, but we have fire ants, and they're just ass annoying, plus if you're stung by a good number of them you can die...............if i where you i would just set a pile of bread crums away from your crops to get them attracted to that instead of the plants, but then again, the problem may be you have an ant hill somewhere in your crops, you need to find it, and drool those bastards with a hose

THEM FUCKERS ATE MY OLD MANS PLACE UP IN THE BUSH ,THE PLACE JUST FELL DOWN SO THEY R NASTY LITTLE FUCKERS

I GET MY HOUSE & GARDEN SPRAYED OFF MY PEST DUDE EVERY 6 MNTHS OR SO SO I DONT HAVE THAT PROB YET ! I HOPE I DONT HAVE THAT PROB EVER AS I GOT 30YRS TO PAY THIS PLACE OFF

ANYHOW CHEERS & GOOD LUCK WITH UR OTHERS

KEEP ON TOKEN & FUCK THE GOVERMENT

:mellow: we don't have white ants in america, but we have fire ants, and they're just ass annoying, plus if you're stung by a good number of them you can die...............if i where you i would just set a pile of bread crums away from your crops to get them attracted to that instead of the plants, but then again, the problem may be you have an ant hill somewhere in your crops, you need to find it, and drool those bastards with a hose

Fire ants, I'v herd of them some silly cunt brought them over to Australia in shiping contaners. Luckly I havent exsperinced them yet

scrape all the leaves and twigs and shit up around your plants , next grab some cheap soft pine or chipboard place it flat down on top of the soil close to your plants , they come straight up like worms the bastards, if your lucky they will go right for the fresh timber . failing that they don't like creosote . good luck .

Wow does that work sometimes? I am being hammered by them at the moment

can I ask what is creosote ?

creosote is leeched off of fresh pine, not so much in the bark but the timber. if you got a sawmil around, gab a few bags of chips from their chip hopper. you can use chemical means, involves layers of paper and a powder, though i dont do that sorta thing in the bush. try using a copper type phosphate powder (dunno the name of it) LIGHTLY sprinkled around the grow area (stem to canopy) to piss `em off...

:D honestly, i just gave up in those kind of areas, the soil was thin as crap down my way anyway. i ended up using big pots in the bush and watering when i could. i used vaseline on the bases to slow the pricks down a bit....they are un stoppable, the turds...

hope ive helped.

JAIKAI

According to Kogs book you can try arsenic but really why bother. Its too much trouble and pointless except for the satisfaction of killing the little fuckers. Nothing will grow there now. Put it down to bad luck and never grow in that spot again. Termites love water so outdoor marijuana is a natural target. Its thirsty and the only thing in the bush getting watered. Does Antrid work on Termites? Ants and Termites belong to the same family of minibeasts I think. Try your local gardening store pest section. I've used creosote and its likely to kill your plants faster than the white ants. Edited by Chong