Morning everyone :wave: I've got the Demon, bonza and Herbies pages up and doing a bit of window(s) shopping lol i put this post up to get any opinions on which type of beans I should be maybe looking at-remember, I haven't grown much and my crappy bagseed oldies ain't gonna crack I don't think. Okay, here's the sitch-'Chronic arthritis in both knees-need artificial ones. Too young for 'em lol i can't get knocked out on my arse cos I gotta be somewhat (at least 75%) energetic and functional. I still gotta address the pain though so i wouldn't know what to look for? I am a beginner, so something as indestructable as possible would be good too lol I am looking at a couple of blueberry (dutch passion), two white widow fem (vision), jamaican me crazy regular (cali connect) and skunk xxx regular (THseeds). Oh, there's a cool one I would love I think called twilight from dutch passion (fem). Has anybody had much to do with these strains and houses? Any advice? its like Christmas! lol thanks and peace to all V

I've grown Dutch Passion's Mazar and their Blueberry. I wouldn't recommend Blueberry for a beginner as it can be a fussy plant. Mazar I grew for years and I'm still upset I stopped running it and stopped keeping a clone of it around.

You would benefit from choosing one strain and buying a full 10 pack. One or two seeds is not enough to give you a decent chance at finding a female of a good phenotype. Get a full pack of regular (not feminised) seeds and you should hopefully be able to find a decent pheno and if so inclined you will most likely be able to find a male and make some f2's if you desire.

Good Luck.

Naycha :peace:

1 x 10 seeds of sensi skunk ... dont worry about ya knees you will be legless lol

havent grown THC version, but Sensi's is great and at the price its screaming 'Bargain' at you

can only endorse Naycha's advice about getting a full 10 pack, cause theres often one or two duds in a pack

all the best :peace:

Ta Naycha, Stix87 and Frazz-pretty much decided on snesin lol (had t'leave it!) sensi skunk 10pk. Thing is, preferably the herb won't floor me unless I want it too lol It sounds like my style (spesh a little less odor?) but does it deliver much in the head, not jus body? I'm skint and I only have a 50 pre-paid card. (only1visa fro the PO). won't be able to bust out again for at least a couple of weeks and I am keen as to get this grow going. decisions. :unknw: peace all V

Sensi Skunk is by no means a low odour strain... most examples are sweeter than skunk#1, but the difference is more in the taste than the smell (at least in my growing experience with both strains).

Skunk#1 is slightly more expensive, but has more sativa in it's background than Sensi Skunk (65% indica v's 80% indica). Both will knock your socks off if you're not careful.

I personally recon you should buy a few beans of each and try some out and see what works for you. Saying that I would get easier strains, definitely green house white widow, that stuff will do well for you. And I must say I'm a sucker for Dutch Passion, I recon they have great genetics and every strain I've grown from them has just had something special about it., By the way is this outdoor or indoor? If it is outdoor then 100% go with some dutch passion strains.