I've just bought a Da Buddha vaporizer, and I'm wondering what I should be growing if I'm to continue 'vaping'.

Why am I asking this?

All I've got at the moment is 'bush', which is very thin, almost dry. Where as Indoor/Outdoor I've had before is a lot fuller'', obviously because of the water injection.

So, my question is:

Is there a particular strain/type of seed that is best used when growing hydroponically, particularily if the end-use intended, is vaporizing?

nice choice of vape , dude.

.you can grow any type of weed you want, the 'bush' weed you refer too, is a sativa strain which gets big, so if your thinkin indoors, keep that fact in mind..check out the seed banks, ive grown with bagseed so far, its a bit more unpredicable, but gettin beans in the mail, can also be very unpredicable..so do some homework and have fun. lol

ive been vaping for 3 years now and love it..the more trichomes on your weed the more vapor will be produced :egyptdance: ..so anything you grow with high thc content will be very good. connie_waterbonsai.gif

this is my gallery im only new to this grow thing, its not rocket science, but sometimes it feels like it...lol

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/member/44477-sirvapealot/

enjoy your new found hobby. :egyptdance:

sirvapealot.

My experience with vapes is that you're not going to get much out of low-qual weed (duh..) Depending on temperature that you're heating to its much easier to feel a more THC-heavy hit. So the high is a lot clearer and heady. This is a good thing but if you need to chill then I've had great experience with some top-knotch indicas like Ice which looks like its come out of a box of Kellogs Frosties - the bud shimmers.

Good buy with the vape man I doubt you will go back to smoking - you feel a million times better the day after.

Apologies for the late reply guys, and thanks for your imput.

SirVape, you've got some VERY nice pics - well done. I had to dump my first crop, because I couldn't get anyone to babysit it when we went to Bali. I've only just got some seeds atarting to sprout now, so here's hoping for females!

Yoghurt Bear - Buddha doesn't have a temp gauge or even markings, which I find very frustrating. Seems to me that you don't want ANY smoke coming thru the tube, because that obviosly means it's burning. I've managed to find my temp 'place' with Buddha, but it's not guaranteed - I still get a burner every now and then. When I first started, I left the glass probe in a bit long, and as I sucked there was flames coming down the shaft...! Not a pleasant encounter, I can assure you.

The thing that I can't get over, is how much less grass you need - so, that's gotta be a bonus, and worth the price of a decent vaporizer...!

Hey MT

That was not my intention - I wouldn't trade Buddha for tonights Lotto numbers!

Having read what I wrote again, I can see where you're coming from though. All vaporizers that work on the same technique of heating as Buddha, can produce the same problem/issue - it's simple physics. I just made the first time (and last time) mistake of loading too much in and leaving it in the hole too long. Haven't done it since.

The other thing I will say about vaping is that I've noticed the difference in my 'cough' since I changed to a vape. I was getting the old green hack happenening, and I'd read that vapes were a 'healhier' option. Within 2 weeks, my cough had gone - simple as that.