How To Evade Drug Dogs

Sorry to dig up an old thread.... I just discovered this site.

Since the whole darknet thing started, concealment from sniffer dogs has become common practice.

You know the plasticy foil that Nobby’s nuts come in?? That’s called a moisture barrier bag or MBB for short. All sorts of perishables come packed in this stuff and it can also be sourced by the roll or sheet.

If your drugs are sealed in this material (double seal using an impulse sealer or ya missus hair straightener), then put in the dishwasher or wipes down with isopropyl, it will be undetectable to the dogs for 2 weeks plus.

I tested this method myself at a music fest down in Melbourne. I had a couple of stinky prerolled joints and a couple of other goodies sealed up in this stuff and stuck in my dacks and was targeted by the dogs at the festival gate.... That mutt sniffed me right in the graham gooch and gave no reaction.

Apologies if this had been covered previously.

Great bunch of contributors here, I think I’ll stick around. .... currently nursing a rootbound outdoor Sativa through the final stages of flowering, with a skunk 1 auto snapping at its heels..... First grow in 10 years and I’m loving it.

Cheers.

Fuck yeah nice info mate i dont get to many festivals these days but good to know. Cheers. Chuck some pics of ya plants up.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You know the plasticy foil that Nobby’s nuts come in?? That’s called a moisture barrier bag or MBB for short. All sorts of perishables come packed in this stuff and it can also be sourced by the roll or sheet.

If your drugs are sealed in this material (double seal using an impulse sealer or ya missus hair straightener), then put in the dishwasher or wipes down with isopropyl, it will be undetectable to the dogs for 

I have heard this but not tried, tho a person here on the boards -did the same with a vacuumed flask, works well.

Welcome to the birds/fourms

Cheers lads.

I’ll get some pics up in the next few days.... can’t tell if this bush of mine is just hungry for nutes because it’s so big or she’s really rootbound. She’s very pale and has lost a lot of leaves but she’s still packing on the weight... she’s in a 40 liter pot, premium pouring mix, feeding every second day with powerfeed (purple bottle) half strength, liquid potash and ph’ed water.