How To Evade Drug Dogs

Best way to keep drug dogs away is

Get your self a nice dogos argintinos there a awsome looking huge white mastiff.

They will rip the shit out of the drug dogs and a few of the cops.

I have been trying to find a breeder here for years.

firstly, if the dog is an impediment to their doing their job, theyll simply remove the dog and keep going. i personally think the best you could hope for is a distraction that doesnt prevent them from doing their job, it just makes it difficult for them.

secondly, a cop isnt going to allow his dog (who is also an officer) to get into a dog fight. if you're getting a dog with the aim of having it rip the shit out of the drug dog, you're thinking down the wrong track. remember, this is a drug dog, shouldnt your objective be to fuck up the drug dogs capabilities, not to simply take out the officer and his dog so another dog and another officer turn up 5 minutes later? and if your dog does go skitz on the cop or his dog (again, really, whats the difference, they are both officers) the cop is just going to shoot your dog first, plain and simple.

Edited by indiana.cones

THE BEST WAY TO BEAT DOGS is to put it in a container or jar and wrap it well with "Sealing and Joining tape", the grey stuff, lol from the plumbing section. I've used this method in International Airports around the world 100's of times and the dogs take one smell and move on. The tape is smell proof for at least a few weeks at a time. And in your house, rub a little leave into the carpet in every corner of every room. Dogs usually give up and so does the cunt attached to it. Dogs are obviosly smarter than a Nazi pig. And if u get the chance, kill the fucken dog. THIS IS A WAR.

:toke:

Hehe , This thread is really fucken funny ...

lol

It has also covered most of the info I know of.

Just one more thing , Plastic is porous , The dogs can smell thru this , but If properly triple bagged with no residue on the outer bags , this should , according to what I know , be enough.

Air sealed glass jars or vial are the best thing to use , glass is not porous.

And another trick for a small stash , lets say your going to the BDO or similar , your friends have their bags and all their shit for the day , often this can include Vix or Lipbalm or something similar , scoop out the contents , put in your , well sealed , baggies and mould the crap back into the jar thingy ... No Wuckas! B)

Hehehe , and that bongwater spray idea on the trains etc. was a great idea , I remember hearin it on JJJ a couple of years ago , hehe , good stuff :)

lol

Bye Now

Budman. :peace:

do the right thing and you wont have `em on your property....besides that, use a non-permeable substance to stook your pot. heaps of gladwrap works.cayenne pepper will slow them down, but it can fuck `em up. remember, the dogs dont join the police force...

JAIKAI

I dont know if they meant to wrap the drugs then wrap them again in pepper but that is exactly what you have to do... My dad used to be in a drug smuggelling operation in South Africa. lol

do the right thing and you wont have `em on your property....besides that, use a non-permeable substance to stook your pot. heaps of gladwrap works.cayenne pepper will slow them down, but it can fuck `em up. remember, the dogs dont join the police force...

JAIKAI

Hi everyone

with the drug testing going around is there a way to give a false reading especially if smoking dope, i haaave it in my system 24/7