How To Evade Drug Dogs

I think in all honesty double sealed vacuum bags would work, I think its in the packaging that people fall down. Its no good vacuum sealing drugs if traces of them are on your hands when you're sealing it up... You probably couldn't dog proof drugs in a dope smokers house at all.

But I'm no expert. I've never tried to beat the dogs, and am not likely to ever try to.

Edited by animal

what about melting a pot of wax and submerging the drugs in the wax and wait for it to set, this will work (any liquid or semi solid will work e.g. margerine) ::D:

I know someone that used to do this all the time, they would make home made candles with the stuff in the center, always worked for them.

depending on what the alert is, if the dog has been trained to claw at the suspect surface, this may work, if the dog has been trained to sit and not budge then you are fuxored.

food reward is used as a training tool for the dog, its also unlikely the handler is going to allow the dog to tromping through your packet of chips or hamburger, so my advice would be if its just a small stash to put it in the bottom of a big packet of chips or the like, and if the dog starts going for it have a whinge thats ur freaking lunch the dog is gobbling and the handler will probably pull the dog back. same could apply for the house if you stuffed your gear inside some frozen meat pies the handler is hardly going to allow the dog to go ripping your meat pies up is he.. but like i say, if the dog has been trained to alert by sitting next to the suspect item rather than clawing at it, you're still fuxored... unless..... the dogs also interact with the public so you might be able to distract the dog but youd have to be a natural..

at all times be calm and confident as you would normally be, dont worry dont start freaking out dont start thinking about the what ifs or the dog will smell your fear trauma scent in a second and again youll be fuxored.

the handler has a close relationship with his dog over many thousands of hours of close work together alone in demanding conditions. if he's a good handler experienced with his dog all it takes is a look from dog to handler, and he'll know whats going on, and it'll only take one look back to the dog for the dog to understand how to deal with the suspect.

seriously, you're dealing with an animal that is still putting todays techology to shame. the pepper thing is more so to fuck up the dogs respitory system than anything. if you're doing it to mask the scent, it wont work, the dog will smell straight through it. but if you have open pepper on a surface and the dog ingests it then his sniffing is going to come to a very quick halt, but the officer is going to be on to you like no tomorrow, you could try something that isnt as obvious but drys out the mucus membranes, this again will reduce the time the handler can use the dog.

i have also heard of people putting billy water and stuff out in the front yard in strategic locations beside the entry path or the like. the dog handler comes to the house and his dog starts fuck arsing around in the garden alerting and he cant find anything so even though it wont stop the dog finding your stash, it will seriously throw the handler off because he will think before he has even done anything his dog is having a bad day or false alerting, on the flipside it may simply increase his suspicion of the premises making him and the dog work harder.

one other major distraction which may fuck the dog up IS ANOTHER DOG esp if its going ape shit at a fence a few feet away or the like.

i have some very intersting reading on this subject quite a of pages i have scanned from the police dog tactics 3rd edition which is pretty much regarded as a bible for police dog handlers but i cant upload them all cos this thing wont let me, the narcotic canine tactics goes into quite a lot of detail and covers quite a lot of anecdotal evidence which gives you good ideas to what a dog can and cant do and what you should and shouldnt do as a potential suspect, it also goes into areas they are most likely to search first etc it also covers scent masking..

ch 7 (drug search) covers ~80 pages but its very interesting reading

i guess pm me or something if u want them as a zip

= marijuana

= sniff semantics

= drug search

- public or 3rd party controlled areas

- motor vehicles

- investigative detentions

- person or home (goes into quite a lot of depth about expected levels of privacy and what is reasonable suspicion such as the dog sniffing you)

- required training

= narcotic canine tactics

- building search

- large vehicles

- commercial motor vehicle deployment tactics

- common concealment areas to sniff

- aircraft

- vessels

- parcels

- baggage - air train bus

- person search

- outside area search

-

= scent masking

you sound like you know all about it indiana.cones.

in order to know your enemy you must become your enemy.

-sun tzu

:devilred:

seriously though, i just love dogs, ive got a fairly large property and i train my dogs for protection of my own property and for fun, so im always reading how various methodologies are evolving. i can get my boy (who is from same kennels as where the police have bought in the past) to halt at trees as i skirt around a paddock and he watches and then i give him a hand signal and he will slink across the ground to my position, and we can repeat the procedure as many times as required, if at any time he is watching me running from tree to tree he determines i have been sprung and/or am under threat, he will break from his cover and attack. needless to say, if you climb over the fences (and the signs) into my property you're not going to hear whats coming until you get a set of teeth in the back of the head. it takes lots of time and training but its a big fun game for the (right correctly suited) dog, especially at night..

ive got more k9 training books than you can shake a stick at from farm dogs to israeli war dogs to police and customs dogs to guide and therapy dogs, the whole narcotic dog component just represents a tiny portion of my library, not to say im not very interested in it hehehe lol in any case, understanding how military and police train their dogs and the history of why is essential if you want to train your own protection dogs :rolleyes:

Edited by indiana.cones