How To Evade Drug Dogs

Pepper might work indoors but how about outside? Is there any scent dogs are terrified of? Can I order Lion piss through the internet or anything? :D

Maybe I should go the other way and throw cats piss everywhere but near my babies. Distract them. Even better what you guys said before. Mince and chewies. But then I might find the area full of rats or dingo's whenever I visit. I'm thinking about a national park or some place. The cops are getting better at catching bush grows. If they have sniffer dogs then you're stuffed. For the back garden they don't need dogs. Even a cop has the intelligence to locate weed in a small garden.

I'm surprised they dont have rangers with sniffer dogs scouring the bush. Probably be more effective than helicopters. Dogs have a sense of smell a million times better than ours. Aerial eyeballing versus canine olfactory? I know who I'd bet on. I've played hide and seek with my dog out bush and I lose every time. Once they have that scent its all over.

Pepper is going to wash away with the rain anyway.

Oh wow! We posted about the same time. You're right I think. Most dogs are about 10,000 times better at finding scent but the best is the bloodhound. I think that is about a million times better. They've tracked convicts across deserts after months have passed. A typical dog can smell a week old fingerprint just from the oil. They can actually separate smells and read information from them. Its impossible to imagine as our sense of smell is fucked. Mine in particular. I need to stick a pungent flower right up my nose to detect anything.

:D

As far as I'm concerned, it's plain impossible to hide the smell of any real quantity. Covering it up in a way that isnt going to drive ya nuts every time you open the stash just isn't feasible. So maybe confusion is a better way to go than to just try "masking" the smell.

Keep all the leaf from harvests. Bury the main stay of the yeild, and scatter the leaf finely ground up everywhere. Through the house, around the sheds, over the spot ya buried the pot...just everywhere. Hopefully the'll be so damned confused by the volume of it they wont know what to do.

I used to do this, but then I never had the dogs in the house to find out if it works. But still, every time I harvested, the leaf went all over the place.

I believe a well trained dog doesnt just smell the pot. But they can smell stale air aswell. So if you have a hole dug, and the pot is well sealed in a drum in the hole, the dog may still falter when passing over that spot. We had a guy that was on this site that was in the army dog squad...this is where I heard this. He reckoned that a good dog handler watches the dog not just for direct "hits", but any pausing, or different behaviour the dog may show can be a place of suspicion. I wouldn't know, but that's what this guy said.

rob

Hook your house wiring up to a ultra high frequency noise generator - no dog in a 500mm meter range will ever go near your house again - the dog will run away as soon as released.

You can even hook these beauties into a 9v portable system no larger than a mobile phone - and the dogs in the club can get itself fucked also.

Jack

Ahh easy stuff.

Put the weed in a bag of coffee(not liquid) which disguises the smell. Best deals are the coffee tins.

Ive taken 1OZ and put it ina big tin of coffee and 2 dogs sniffed me and nothing sus.

Definately works as i train on the train often with weed.

Other substances is anything odors, like garlic, onion. are good to mix with coffee too if ur still paranoid.

Dogs arent trained to smell coffish weed, since the smell of coffee dominates the smell the weed is odorless compared to it.

Dogs are sensitive to the smell as it is, enough variation and it will not pick it up as marijuana.

In Vancouver they started bringing dogs onto the ferries that shuttled back and forth between the island and mainland. So the BC Marijuana Party had operatives take regular trips on the ferry, carrying spray bottles filed with watered down extract or tincture of marijuana. This gave the dogs false alarms as the entire ferry smelled like marijuana and thus they couldnt tell a false positive from a true positive.

I cold be wrong, but I think the tactic worked and they stopped bringing dogs on the ferry.

pepper does work but not for anything over 7 grams for the most part dogs have amazing noses you can bury it it doesnt really matter if they have a dog in your house your fucked dont even try if you smoked a month ago they can still smell it even if you burn 20 incents day coffee cans actualyl do have a decent results but one way i found thats tried and proven is put it in a tripple bag 3 bags then drop in the back of the toilet and put the lid back on personally i hate the damn dogs i dont care if they were trained or chose to do it they still fuck you weather they mean to or not the are a cops best friend and remember when the dogs a re sniffing you are no where near your car or house your on the curb in cuffs ive had to deal with them a coupel of times the only time they didnt smell shit was the toilet only advise is you wont have time once the cops are there by then its to late it has to be how you normally keep your weed bcuz you will not have time to tripple bag or shove it in a can

I dont remember the website but I am sure you could find it with a google search, but it was a hunters sight that sold female urine of all kinds of different animals.

I have seen male dogs though go nuts when a human woman is having her period and is always poking their nose into the crotch of their dress or pants. So try getting a woman you know during that time of the month to piss in a spray bottle for you and try it out, dunno, just a theory.