Best movies to watch while high :)

update:  Oz the Great and Powerful http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1623205/?ref_=hm_cht_t1 scores 7/10 but blazzed is worth an 8.5, eyecandy trip for those who endure, story is crap so is Franco, but the females in this flick "'Vrooom"!

Guy next to me was listening to his music all the way thru, but blazzed he liked it

Pineapple Express just for the "Stoner Feel"

Edited by VOSTOK

update:  Oz the Great and Powerful http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1623205/?ref_=hm_cht_t1 scores 7/10 but blazzed is worth an 8.5, eyecandy trip for those who endure, story is crap so is Franco, but the females in this flick "'Vrooom"!

Guy next to me was listening to his music all the way thru, but blazzed he liked it

Pineapple Express just for the "Stoner Feel"

cool were you smoking Pinnaple Express?

Pineapple Express (2008)  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910936/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1   (James Franco is in both movies)

Lazy court-process clerk and stoner Dale Denton has only one reason to visit his equally lazy dealer Saul Silver: to purchase weed, specifically, a rare new strain called Pineapple Express. But when Dale becomes the only witness to a murder by a crooked cop and the city's most dangerous drug lord, he panics and dumps his roach of Pineapple Express at the scene. Dale now has another reason to visit Saul: to find out if the weed is so rare that it can be traced back to him--and it is. As Dale and Saul run for their lives, they quickly discover that they're not suffering from weed-fueled paranoia: incredibly, the bad guys really are hot on their trail and trying to figure out the fastest way to kill them both. All aboard the Pineapple Express.

The word "fuck" and its derivatives are said 180 times.  The first marijuana-themed comedy to gross over $100 million worldwide.

I find anything Disney is a great thing to watch when you're stoned and getting ready to knock off for the night. I don't know, I'm probably weird in suggesting that, but then again I do enjoy me some Disney. 

Other great stuff to watch is A Clockwork Orange. Sober, it didn't make any sense to me really. Stoned, I just enjoyed watching the crazy shit that happened and the bad as special effects. Alice In Wonderland (the recent one) is pretty good. Fuck, I tried watching Harry potter Deathly Hallows and just kept forgetting what was happening though.

Idk man, I don't really have a vast selection of movies due to my main laptop being in repairs and this one being a "loaner"

Someone to share the end of the world with.

The open scences had me in stiches.

*Spoiler*

The movie is about the 'human perspective' If and when Brue Willis and the boys screw the pooch and that asteroid is still on our way.

No fan far not smoking hot Liv Tyler; ... tho there is prolly the best example of a stoner GF I or anyone would want to spend the rest of armegeddon with, one super cool chick, yeah she is a smoker.

If you think its that chick flick that you shoud try to avoid at all costs; Think again.

Defn 4/5 buds from me, How 'bout you Jan?