How long can a stone-over last for? How Smoking MJ affects me

I am no longer suspicious of the bacon, as I have had the same effect recently lasting just the day after, without having a pig out. But gosh that was great the day after. I even went to work (I didn't operate any heavy machinery or anything that could endanger people's lives)

For some reason I seemed to have ALL the answers. Had customer after customer come up to me asking me where things were and advice on how to use them. I have not felt nervous about answering a question to a customer - even if I didn't know the answer - saying I didn't know and I'd find someone A.S.A.P. is a breeze, certainly did help my anxiety.

I am smoking less now -- about to a joint a week AFTER work.

As for the mind altering stuff, weird thing is my brain has always been like that, a lot of the time, only when I'm with other people that I don't know (some I do), or really really tired. Don't know if that's part of my social anxiety or what.

Last week my friend took me for a drive again while I was high. Many laughs were had again. The car + a friend = good time :D

As for the mind altering stuff, weird thing is my brain has always been like that, a lot of the time, only when I'm with other people that I don't know (some I do), or really really tired. Don't know if that's part of my social anxiety or what. Last week my friend took me for a drive again while I was high. Many laughs were had again. The car + a friend = good time :D

Those ppl you don't know are called buzz-kills. Seriously, some people are energy suckers. After spending time around them - ya' come away feeling like crap.

Stick to an Indica that has been harvested late for maximum CBD production. Indicas are less psychoactive and are better for people with anxiety in my opinion.

I can't touch sativa at all. Makes me loose the plot, go delusional, psychotic etc.

I'd go an Indica from CBD with Demon Seeds

Smoke less and everything in moderation.

Edited by Allotropy