How long can a stone-over last for? How Smoking MJ affects me

Hi, my friends were supposed to come over Thursday night and we were going to smoke some weed, so I rolled a few joints each for the 4 of us... then a while passes and they haven't shown up yet, so I decide to start smoking, then I just keep smoking until they're all gone, I texted my friend and he said he and his misses had a fight so he, his misses, and my other friend won't be over that night. I was really stoned... I ate A LOT. A full packet of bacon (fat included because I didn't really care at the time) at least 11, possibly more, slices of bread with margarine and a full packet of those milk coffee cookies.

Friday I was still feeling kind of stoned, kind of really distorted, and I was panicking about having a stone-over all through that night when I was supposed to be working. At about 4:30 pm I decided that I felt good enough for work, so I get dressed and all that... but as soon as i change from an outside environment (being in the car and walking through the carpark) to an inside environment with a whole bunch of customers and the weird fluorescent lights, it got much worse. I must have looked like a total idiot walking so slowly with the carts.. then one time when a customer asked me a question it was so bad that I told the guy I would go and see what I could do for him... walked to a different aisle, and stared at a camera for about 2 minutes, then went back to the guy and asked him what the item was used for and to hear what the item was called again, so I turn around and there's another staff member right next to me so I ask him and it's all sorted...

aaannnyway...

It started getting better at around 11:20pm when I just got back home, I thought it was all done because I felt fine... so waking up this morning I felt just fine and I thought it was all over and done with... then when i changed from an inside environment (my house) to an outside environment (the park where I take my dog) it happened again, now it's 7:13pm on Saturday and I still feel all distorted and wavy....

Does anyone know what's going on and for how long it will last?

and now my cat is doing weird things and I'm a little more tripped out by him

shorely your still not stoned normally a couple of hours and its gone but everyone is different i guess best advice is dont panick and take it easy when taking stuff that alters ya body you must go with the flow i find when you fight it it makes ya self worse not much help but all the best with it :bongon:

Back when I first started smoking I would get high in the early evening and still be bent at lunch the next day. Those days didnt last too long though.

On an other note my Mrs took some acid and it lasted 26 hrs. She didnt think that way cool. I was jelouse though.

Rock on young punk.

lmfao lol 'stoneover' thats a beauty, plus ate all the bacon with the fat! lol ........ Welcome NoobieDoobieSmoker ... man you have the makings of a real hard-case Stoner :bongon:

glad to have ya onboard

best thing was your mates not coming over so you could have real good sess .. dunno what they missed aye lol

:peace:

• Upvote 3

haha frazz crack me up ...

the bacon got plenty fat round here...farkers flat out catchin ya... lol

welcome mate..hope ya stoneover pans out..

but in all seriousness ,dont over do it...dont abuse a good thing..all in moderation..

Maybe it has nothing to do with the cannabis? Maybe you need to eat some better food get some energy? I have days when i feel like that :S

Some great advice there from Sam and Frank. Use in moderation, and do the best you can to eat well and maintain a healthy body.

I don't eat as much fruit and vegies as I should and I notice if I even have a few days in a row of eating more fruit and veg I feel great. Sometimes eating an orange or two can be a great high lol Add a few nights of good sleep to that and I feel like superman swoooshhhh

Be well.

Naycha :peace:

http://ehealthforum....ic110067.html#b

i'v smoked marijuana last weekend and it affected me pretty badly, so i went to sleep like 20 mins after smoking. (i smoked very little, by a joint)

since then i find it hard to concentrate, and it feels like i drank a small glass of whiskey and just stayed with the feeling of it.

it's like you wake up in the morning and you're a little blurry.

that's how i feel since then, and it's been 5 days since then already!

i'll never ever smoke marijuana again, but i need to know that someone has experienced the same thing and went through it.

the thought of me, staying with this feeling for the rest of my life is SCARY!!!

can someone help? advise?

any help or info would be very appreciated!!

p.s.

the weed was self grown by a good friend

so there were no extra stuff in it (thank god)

^ that's exactly how I feel. And it appears there has been a response.

Hey Man, don't freak out!

You are going to be ok, THC the substance in marijuana that messes you up takes about 30 days to get out of your system. However you should feel much better, anytime soon. Drink a lot of water that can also help to flush out your system. Good Luck

and now we play the waiting game. In the meantime I should start eating more fruits and vegetables and start drinking some more water.

Edit: Monday morning and feeling 100% back to normal. Phew, that was some weird 4 days

Edited by NoobieDoobieSmoker