How much green is in your cone?

How much green is in your cone?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok so finally got a pair of decent scales ... time for experiment!

attachicon.gifDSC_0184.jpg My Spiffy scales from bali that only cost 15$ :D With my damn heavy cone piece weighing in at the blue corner at a whopping 7.40g

attachicon.gifDSC_0185.jpg and now after applying tare weighing in at the GREEN corner, fully packed at 0.18g

wow that's more than i estimated, almost smoking twice as much as i thought i was ... lol hence the term 'up in smoke' :D

Now show me a video of you packing, weighing and pulling that in one hit! Just kidding, but looks bloody big and very well packed...

I too enjoy these surveys but, I primarily smoke joints, My joints are tobacco free and about the thickness of a ciggy. 1/2 a joint I am nicely humming. I do have cones but use them more for hash. My bong, which I do have, has been dry for 7-8 years something like that. Its in a cupboard somewhere. I bought a vaporiser, it sits in my shed.  Often I'll grate some hash over the joint before rolling, but not always. Often I find, hash is better on its own in a pipe anyway. But I do like my joints.

Merl1n

Hey Pannama,

This is an Australian site and although the laws in Oz are S L O W L Y changing (Well, at least being talked about) we don't have anything like the accessibility that you have in the U.S. Here's a site that may answer some of your questions. It is an Ohio state government site so it will be more specific to your needs.

https://medicalmarijuana.ohio.gov/patients-caregivers

You do however need an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card and here's a link that may assist.

https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/medical-marijuana/oh/state-id-program/

Hope it helps

Merl1n