How much green is in your cone?

How much green is in your cone?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No scales with that degree of accuracy, so had to do some basic math as well.  And yes hit is not the aussie way or terminology.  Yanks tend to take tokes on the bong till it's empty (lightweights :greedy: ).  I have always referred to it as pulling a cone, all in one go, then release the shotgun to get that instant chamber full of smoke, find this works best with a large chambered bong.

• Upvote 1

Ok so finally got a pair of decent scales ... time for experiment!

post-40304-0-93389700-1366075871_thumb.jpg My Spiffy scales from bali that only cost 15$ :D With my damn heavy cone piece weighing in at the blue corner at a whopping 7.40g

post-40304-0-18303100-1366075947_thumb.jpg and now after applying tare weighing in at the GREEN corner, fully packed at 0.18g

wow that's more than i estimated, almost smoking twice as much as i thought i was ... lol hence the term 'up in smoke' :D

• Upvote 1

my cone take .1 of a gram

so to comabt that i got 3 ups

3 cones 1 after the other

but this crap commercial street buds

my opinion is its chinese or vietnamese bud

mas porduced and unflushed

being self suffient appeals to me even after my bust

i too prefer to pull a cone in 1 go

dead smoke amonia rakka rakka

its actually illegal in qld to sell conepieces

i got an old bleeder like tsj serves it purpose

damn its scary how little smoke we consume in 1 hit

all the best

bil

Edited by billopuffalot

Do you use a bong? Us researchers need a little education!

1. We are hoping to find out more about the weight of the cannabis you pack into a cone.

If you have some scales and feel like taking part in this experiment, pack your cone as you normally would, then remove the contents and weigh it, then put it back in (you know the rest!). (or you could weigh the cone piece empty, then pack cone, weigh full cone, subtract empty weight from full weight... rather than having to repack it!)

lol, your so thoughtful, or is that insight or experience :P

*groan* I can see my scales, on the other side of the room!! and I just sat down ...

is guessing OK??

Edited by iTiC

Yeah none of these " hits " just pull the entire cone through the hole release the shoty and breathe in deep. Aint that smokin bongs?? Haha

I have around .18 on an average cone but i spin my mix with 15- 25% filthy tobacco out of habbit that id much love to give the boot... And i usually punch 3-4 in a row depending on the strength of the gear and i smoke any where from .5 - 2.5 g a day.

Bong on australia.....

Ok so finally got a pair of decent scales ... time for experiment!

attachicon.gifDSC_0184.jpg My Spiffy scales from bali that only cost 15$ :D With my damn heavy cone piece weighing in at the blue corner at a whopping 7.40g

attachicon.gifDSC_0185.jpg and now after applying tare weighing in at the GREEN corner, fully packed at 0.18g

wow that's more than i estimated, almost smoking twice as much as i thought i was ... lol hence the term 'up in smoke' :D

Thanks for going to the effort :) Interesting to find out it was more than you expected!

I like participating in these surveys.....dunno why :pardon:

Anyway when I say hit from the bong it is usually a reference to a cypress hill song ....but some times I use the word hit ...but very rarely

I think hit and hits is more an american colloquialism where as us aussies are more likely to say cone or cones

Weighed a cone for you and it was 0.05g........ giving 20 cones per gram ....and then I slammed it into my bucket and smoked it ...yeah!

Cheers lol Brimstond

it is an americanism hey, hitting things. I think aussies would say, have a cone or pull a cone. A cone being the small brass fitting. I preffer what the yanks call a bowl. If you said to an Aussie, can mate lets smoke this bowl. You might be forgiven for telling your mate to slow down a bit. The whole bowl!! we just chopped!