id get ya ph and ec in check first , additives dont work well when the rest of ye grow is in troubles and can sometimes make em worse as when ya ph is out wack the plants dont always take up what they need. If ya looking at stuff to help em along tho when ya do im a big believer in nutrifield carbo load, for veg thats about all i use n when i flip i start hitting em with monsta bud and shooting powder bit later on.

Keep goin bro yall get there :)

BRUDDAH dat shiz guna kiill da goodies n badies bro

better to add da goodies like bene's into da mix asz apozd to havn a sterile rhizo bro..

rhizo full of da beneficial storm troopin bacteria bruddah iz da way to go bout it

h202/oxy plus last resort to sterilze the system bruddah.. pythium or some udda shit u fark dat shit up wit a dose of h202.. but den u killn as da bene's bruh

vicious cycle

choice