chronic: need for weed. where is the FB page

Hey Puka - yeah I changed the name of it - after asking plenty of people it seems the Chronic title was a bit too clever and nerdy.

The new title is Marijuana Australiana - which better describes the doco, ie "does what it says on the tin" - it's also fun to say and rolls off the tongue nicely.

I asked the author of the song (Brendan Hanley) for his blessing and he's into it :)

Stuff that's happened lately includes:

* me filming the Cup in Nimbin

* interviewed John Jiggens (who also wrote a book called Marijuana Australiana + Joseph Banks and the Question of Hemp)

* interviewed John Birmingham (author of Dopeland and He Died with a Felafel in His Hand)

* interviewed Garry Von Billen - multiple cup winner and breeder of Rainbow Dreaming (also a legend).

* trying to arrange filming in remote indigenous community

I also wrote off a hire car on the way back from the Cup, so things are a bit slow on production front at moment! Getting into more editing over next few weeks.

Thanks for the interest as always.

Wow, awesome, I remember talking to you about the book. Can't wait to see the documentary you have put together. Hope you got some photos of the wild patches, I know there would have been some taken including those not subjected to the Hunter valley region including queensland. Anyhow, top effort man.

:peace:

Edited by Anthesis