just a little help please :)

Hello all,

I'm back but this year I am also doin a hydro run as well as an outdoor run :)

Now, my cupboard is all nicely set up and when I start this grow I will do a diary, but i need help with two things...

- I'm goin to grow in a recirc satelite system (I think that's the type) And will be growing in 60/40 perlite and vermie.. I need to know how often to run the pump for feedin.

- secondly, I'm runnin a 600w san-T light and have a 200mm extraction fan, do I need an inlet or will checking them daily be enough air?

Thanks guys

Peace

Jadcla

Hey Jadcla, I've never done recirc with perlite/vermiculite (or straight perlite) so can't really help with feeding times. I have to recommend leaving the vermiculite out, it will only cause trouble (eg blockages) and is not necessary. I also recommend jumbo perlite although not the best for cracking seeds in you can always crack seeds in rockwool cubes or the many other options. I find the jumbo perlite is pretty much impossible to overwater because of the air gaps created by the size and shape.

You will want intake fan/s or a ridiculously big passive intake. I'd recommend an intake fan/s for the sake of your plants health and your peace of mind. Without a cooltube you will want a lot of airflow to keep temps down with a 600 in a cupboard.

Best of luck with the grow, and be very careful of insects if you move anything in there from outdoors.

Naycha :peace:

hey jadcla im growing in hydroton reycle system i just leave my pump running 24/7 some will so big no no but iv grown all my mother plants like this and just bout to finish of my 3rd or 4th time flowering with the pump running constant and im happy with the buds iv got :bongon: