• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

is smoking 2g a day to much?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: is smoking 2 grams+ per day to much? (115 member(s) have cast votes)

is smoking 2 grams+ per day to much?

1. yes (44 votes [38.26%])

Percentage of vote: 38.26%

2. no (71 votes [61.74%])

Percentage of vote: 61.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Skunkxxx

Skunkxxx

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1569 Posts:
  • Interests:First harvest - 26.5 pounds - Grown with 2 flashlights and a picture of the sun. 14.95 plus shipping for a how to video.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1k HPS 1K MH together
I smoke 1 gram in a joint ...If you r young dont smoke it everyday.medical MJ is better when u need it.dont smoke every day unless u need it for pain

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

GNOB

GNOB

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I smoke 2-3gr a day, but like Madoga it really depends on the Quality.
the downside to this is the bloody coughing every morning, trying to clear my lungs for a new days smokin :)

generic_hippie

generic_hippie

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Not if you got 2-3 grams a day to spare... :)

If you find something I said offensive, perhaps before berating me you could consider that by venting my frustration offending you,
I may have inadvertently avoided literally slaughtering some poor innocent soul IRL...
I thank you for your ongoing assistance in this manner, have a nice day now...

fsagertyaef

fsagertyaef

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 Posts:
  • Interests:life
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt hps sunsystem 2
    1000 watt mh
Rottweilerpunk wehre did you get the 700 joints is a od stastic ive never heard of someone oding on mj i know you can od on anything but shit thats a new one on meand yeah luke was right but i smoke 9 grams today and while it wasnt hydro it was good shit and i still managed to be well not productive but i at least got up

The Dealer

The Dealer

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Don't know who said the thing about 700 joints, but I did a research paper on MJ a couple years ago and found a lot of intersting shit, like that in most animals it takes 40,000 times the amount of THC you need to get high in order to OD.

stonersmurf42069

stonersmurf42069

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
hey fellow stoner i smoke like 15 times a day and nothing has happened bad to me and i have been smoking 15 times a day for over 10 years. :yingyang

fsagertyaef

fsagertyaef

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 Posts:
  • Interests:life
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt hps sunsystem 2
    1000 watt mh
you most likly read it on erdwin.org i think that sthe spelling if notgo to yahoo say drugs vault enter and its the first one btu eyah it takes 40000 times what it takes to get high to kill a mouse and imnt sure how they reached that conclusion :smoke lol

abovethelaw

abovethelaw

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
I think it's erowid.org

And keep in mind, an overdose from THC is fine, we can say how improbable that is [40, 000.. hmm..], but it comes down to the weakest link in the chain fence. THC isn't killing you, other factors in the way you absorb it might be. For eg smoking 2g a day would probably fuck up your lungs good and proper after a while.

bushgrowa

bushgrowa

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 Posts:
I've been smoking for 18yr's and my lungs should be fucked. I've quit ciggies and bongs and smoke my dry pipes slowly now. I could see 2grams knocking your lungs about especially if you smoke ciggies as well.

godonacid

godonacid

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Lighting: 400 hps (son-t agro)auto pot 2x10inchadvanced nutrients range
frack me id smoke between 50 and 70 cones of primo a day or 100 odd of a lesser grade, but then my lesser grade has a tendecy to make non smokers whitey so, and how 30g = about 5-9 days.

Edited by godonacid, 18 July 2005 - 11:52 PM.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.