what PH meter do you use and how long has it lasted?

OK thanks for your advice & opinions ....

turns out i bought the new Eutech pen meter .... and its wow ... nice green and shiny , reads really accurate , made in Singapore ... im happy as a pig-in-shit! :sun:

But listen , thats not all ...

ya know cause the old meter was rat-shit i dug out the old Flairform Liquid tester bottle that i had for emergencies like this .... well its about 4+ yrs old now

and i used that for the babies dinners ....

What a f*@#ing disaster !!!

turns out the Liquid stuff musta gone off because the real . proper reading that i was feeding the babies was ... wait for it ...

PH 3.4 !!!! ... can you beleive it!

its a wonder the babes didnt keel over dead aye ... well a couple of them did look deformed , but i just put it down to them being retards :faint:

so short story cut long ... everything should be hunky-dory now

cyas round folks .... an merember dont use old Flairform Liquid PH testers ... OK ;)

:peace:

Hey frazz I find the elcehepo Chinese single point calibration meter for 15 bucks on ebay are accurate and reliable.

No reason why you can't get 2 years out of them. I bought 3 of them for around 50 Bucks. Still using the first one.

I used to have an expensive Hanna meter and found it was slow to stabilze and it was less accurate than the cheapy.

Like all PH meters they tke a coulple of days to stabilze after you take them out of the packet

$10 free postage from hong kong on ebay....Can't go wrong.

Hi all, don't use a metre myself yet as I am just starting out, but I bought a manutec ph test kit for the garden which seems to be okay but I wouldn't know. Coastal garden beds are reading pretty low (like 5) . Is there a pen type ph'er for all mediums, not jsut hydro? i want one. lol Don't have many dinero to play with and I'm still trying to set up on the fly-any suggestions? sounds pretty much like anything ya buy these days-hit n miss. shame. peace Vinno