what PH meter do you use and how long has it lasted?

Hey folks :peace: after about 6 years my faithful ole Eutech PH meter has lost its mind (appears to be suffering from a kind of Alzheimers forgetfulness) and is ready for retirement

So i come to the finest Cannabis growers in the land to ask what do they use and recommend as a replacement for myself and others in need of a daily accurate PH meter

within reason i dont mind spending $ for quality and have considered the Bluelab brand which is around $140- , its because Ive had such a great run with my Bluelab EC meter over many years

But Im more curious as to what you use on a daily basis and your opinions ? ....

:thankyou:

Well Frazz I am certainly not one of those "finest cannabis growers in the land" that you mentioned and seek opinion from.......This is for many many reasons but I am sure one of them is because I like my PH meters the same as my women...............cheap and from China!!!! lol

Anakha

• Upvote 1

6 years is good frazz !! my first ph pen lasted me nearly " 2 weeks " lol dog got into the shed ; mutt !!

just bought this pen a week ago hope it lasts longer than last one did , lol

cost $110- from genaral hydro's , deff reads the ph level quicker than the other one ,,, got the temp to

post-40169-0-02077900-1342995640_thumb.jpg have fun shoping

I got two, one from the pet shop for the fish tank, reads a bit lower than the one from Blue Labs. I figure they use probes and glass fliter specific for the job.

Both work fine for the job on there own. Neither was paticularly cheep. Id recommend Blue Lab equiptment, very sturdy perpose built equiptment.