Guerilla growing: a dodgy how to.

here are some advice that a bro once told me,

with this method you need to grow near a water source, a creek, dam or lake because it will be water automaticly with a 12v deep cycle car battery, optional a small solar panel and regulator to charge the battery, a 12v water pump, 12v timer, hook it all up and bam, you only need to visit once a month to change the battery,

were in the year 2014 theres no need to walk for ks in the bush carrying heavy stuff, option 1, get a dirt bike, it doesn't have to be fast or strongest, it just needs to be reliable, a farming model that has racks at the front and back, try to buy it brand new cus if it breaks down in the middle of nowhere, you most likely wont be coming back, remember you will be deep in the forest, this bike will be useful for finding growing spots and checking up on the plants, the trail that it leave behind blends in with nature, when riding through tall grass, zig zag around, it will just look like an animal trail,

if growing large amount, you will need an 4x4 atv, again, try to buy it new, this will be used for the very end trip, you can carry a lot of stuff with this machine, this will leave a noticeable trail behind that people will follow if they saw it out of curiosity, be warned,

equipments/

///////////////////

water

can food

portable gas stove

sleeping bag

tent

spare cloths in water proof bag, try to water proof everything important,

back pack

socks

toilet paper

lighters

torch and spare batterys

hand fishing reel

knife

gun if possible, 22lr or mag minimum, or a 410 shotty, buck shots, 

spoon fork 

shovel

blanket

insect repellent 

zip lock bags

first aid kit

electrical tape

bike or atv gear/

/////////////////////////

tyre plugs

12v air pump

fuel

hand held gps

spare batterys

zip ties

rope

axe

small tool box

spark plug

all this stuff will aid you if your machine every broke down or something does happen deep deep in the forest,

I only grow 2 trees a time for personal use so this info is useless to me, but hope it helps tho,

one thing I don't see talked about when guys are going very deep into the bush is the potential need for an emergency bunker or even a crude hole and covering to escape any bushfire threat.

I'm only talking about if your planning on staying out there for prolonged periods, it could not only save your life , but come in handy for storing everything out of view, and to sleep in , defiantly cooler than a tent.

It's just something to think about

SE

Edited by Serrated edge

one thing I don't see talked about when guys are going very deep into the bush is the potential need for an emergency bunker or even a crude hole and covering to escape any bushfire threat.

I'm only talking about if your planning on staying out there for prolonged periods, it could not only save your life , but come in handy for storing everything out of view, and to sleep in , defiantly cooler than a tent.

It's just something to think about

SE

i like that idea Serated , cause u can stash ur supplies