problem with leaves on clones

after a bit of advice on a problem I'm having with my plants. I transplanted some clones into perlite 9 days ago, they were nice and healthy, over the last 9 days they have deteriorated a fair bit. I was expecting the usual bit of shock after a transplant but theyre getting worse. I thought it might be an airflow problem because the room was a bit stuffy so i left the door open and added a fan, but they didnt improve. I waited a couple of days and no improvement so I thought maybe nutrient burn, and flushed the plants. Also tested PH level which was a little high so I reduced that, but no improvement as yet. The strain is heavy duty fruity, plants are approx 7 weeks old, growing under 400 hps in perlite. I've added some pics, taken after I flushed, so you can see the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

post-45277-0-74194500-1342233594_thumb.jpg

post-45277-0-31323200-1342233714_thumb.jpg

post-45277-0-27696500-1342233779_thumb.jpg

using 400 hps, lights are about 24 inches from the plants, theyre clones approx 7 weeks old from time of cutting when i transplanted them, the roots were all mature and healthy, i'm using the same kind of set up as i usually do, and havent had this kind of problem before, same strain as I have used for the last 3 years, not sure whats going on this time .

is that 1 clone or 10 i cant tell, what medium do u have them in coco, rockwool ect ect,, , id say pot em up in coco, flush with good 5.8 phed water n leave em for a few days to bounce back.....and good airflow

sorry seen u poted em up in perlite.....1. perlite could be too wet and or if they all in the same perlite tub roots could be tangaling into eachother as i know when i have had multiple plants in 1 pot it doesnt seem to work out well for me

7 weeks from clone thoes plants should be huge bushes ready to flip maybe left em too long before ya potted em up also could be abit of ya problem as when i clone n have leftovers after i have poted up the rest they seem to deteriate aswell

Edited by pisspotgrower

yer bro id flush em with revelent phed water in perlite think thats up to the 7 mark but make sure as i dont do straight perlite, with very light nutes say 400-500 n even just fresh water, as u have growen this way few times before without problems ( multiple plants in 1 tub ) its prolly not that, so yer give em abit of time they r very hardy n should bounce back :)

and no probs at all anytime:)