Highly suggest grow books

The way to go Is to log into amazons online. Type all those grow books your interested in purchasing, into the search bar wait for them to come up. Then instead of purchasing, note the titles.. close the browser, download a torrent program to download files off the internet and you can have access to all those books rather then purchasing them. The catch is though, that it is illegal to own or download those books online.

Good luck and happy reading, marijuana growing couldn't be a simpler science. Depends how far your willing to take it and for what reasons etc.

Peace

The way to go Is to log into amazons online. Type all those grow books your interested in purchasing, into the search bar wait for them to come up.

Exactly what I do Allotropy!

I've tried to purchace a few canna book...(Australia? )Amazon wont allow ebook sales of such subjects - so I keep reading for free!

My first Canna books were written by 'Ashley's Sister', quite old now, but still very good advise.

Integral Hydroponics is also a good overview of hydroponics in general, my copy is from 2002, but still quite relevant.

MT

Hope i'm not breaking the rules ..... but .... before purchasing an item such as a book ... download it first from torrentpond.com (a site that links a range of different torrent search engines)..... if you like it and find the book to be fruitful ..... purchase it but be aware of importation laws regarding taboo material .... such as canna grow books .... kind of a gray area ....

peace'

Slightly off topic, but still on the subject of books....

I highly recommend The Book Depository. In my experience so far, they are cheap (compared to real world book shops) and they have free delivery world wide.

I bought MJ Botany there, some great books on companion planting and permaculture, and several others. It has taken up to 2 weeks to deliver, they ARE in the UK after all. But I'm prepared to wait a little longer if I'm saving money! :D

Katt.

• Upvote 1