gold dutchmaster calculation problem

Hi all,

Just started to feed my plants. Not too sure how much to feed them.

i put .5ml of a and .5ml of b gold dutchmaster in 250ml of water, and that was evenlu spreed between 7 plants, with 40ml of water each too. plants are about 4weeks from piping out soil.

The slightly bigger ones were showing signs of yellowing so that's why i fed them last night.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

600w mh,

Good ventilation,

12-1 system,

potting mix soil.

A pic would help.

But in soil you dont need to add anything at this stage the soil will have all the stuff the plants will need.

Did you add any ferts to the soil before you planted?

How wet is the soil, do give it a chance to dry out a lil bit before rewatering.

This is just my view but i would piss of the 12-1 lighting system and go 18-6 and 12-12, you will do a whole lot better in the end.

It wont hert the plants if you start on 18-6...

Well the plants were yellowing so I thought I'd add in some nutes and see how they go, the plants arr doing well under the 12-1 and I've seen a lot of good grows through it so I'm gonna stick with it.

I did over water at the start but they've bounced back after I reported them and let them dry out.

post-48078-0-51042900-1341273135_thumb.jpg

Well the plants were yellowing so I thought I'd add in some nutes and see how they go, the plants arr doing well under the 12-1 and I've seen a lot of good grows through it so I'm gonna stick with it.

I did over water at the start but they've bounced back after I reported them and let them dry out.

I would suggest you piss the 12/1 off mate. Yes plants grow, so what, they are pretty hearty. The claw grows ok under it but he has some issues. The rest grow shit, to be honest. Utter shit. So I don't know what you are referring to as good grows.

if ya cant work out how much to feed ya plants ya need do abit more reading mate, pretty basic once ya have an understanding....EC meter will measure the amount of nutes u have in the water, and look at the side of bottle, it might say how many mills to add to the water but this is all in revelance to the EC its gona achieve which u will only know once ya buy ya ec meter.

As for ya nutes take or leave the advice but piss thje dirt off mate, get ya medium and ya ec in order and u will do ok.....

all of this can be done WITHOUT the help of the calculator