Buying a vaporizer

I was a long time vape user and recently went back to a dry pipe. I find its actually smoother than a bong, and I prefer the instant hit you get when pulling a cone that you just don't seem to get with a vape. The vape high kinda creeps up on ya.

Downside is its more wasteful and worse for your health, but who gives a fuck really...

Yeah I don't have that problem myself :scratchin:

Yeh me neither :nea:

I have 3 vaps:

AromaZap ( http://www.aromazap.com )... lovely little wooden unit from the US... works very well but takes too many 'stems' to get a serious stoner off their head IMHO.

VripTech VCB w/Makita (rebadged Steinel) heatgun that many here also use... loved this unit... incredible hits... just bulky, noisy and a bit annoying... which brings me to my darling:

The Volcano... hands down best cannabis delivery instrument in the world in my humble opinion... I've not touched either the AromaZap nor the Vrip since buying the 'Cano... only downside is cost obviously... but well worth it IMHO. I've learned and tweaked a routine/method over the months that I feel serves me very well. I start low but I do always vap out each load at the highest setting though that starts to produce a slight smoke... I enjoy the hits, like squeezing every last drop out of the material, and don't mind the increased chemical content.

I also still smoke about 10-20% of the time however... it's yucky and bad for me but when you want to be stuck to the couch or to be knocked out for bedtime vapping just doesn't release enough CBDs.

This balance of vapping and smoking I've found in my use has improved my respiratory health dramatically over the days of nothing but smoking the bong.

Take care and enjoy guys...

I have tried just about every type of vapouriser out there. If you want the best get a Volcano. If you want value for money get a hotplate model. Vapir is an overpriced piece of junk that is heavy on marketing and style and light on quality and functionality.

Sorry for the rant but I really do think Vapir products represent the worst value for money of all the vapourises out there so I dog them at every opportunity.

PS - No I've never used the cordless model :peace:

Edited by pipeman

Yeah i've heard that the Vapir is shit too. Very weak and has a small hole at the top of each unit which lets some vape escape. Over marketed too with the same company owning another 5 or 6 different vape companies. .

I've tried alot of cheap and nasties too and there is bugger all vape, just glorified smoke. Better off just with a bong. However I tried a vaportech and was blown away. Matter of fact, I've got one in the mail heading my way as we speak. Also was the first vape to win in the Cannabis cup, follwed by the volcano and vapezilla..

yeah there are many problems with the vapir, one of them is leakage. Someone posted a tutorial a while back on how to tape one up to get it working better. Personally if I pay $300 (or whatever they cost now) for a product I want the fucking thing to work properly without having to cover it with duct tape

yeah there are many problems with the vapir, one of them is leakage. Someone posted a tutorial a while back on how to tape one up to get it working better. Personally if I pay $300 (or whatever they cost now) for a product I want the fucking thing to work properly without having to cover it with duct tape

Yeah, that's why I bought a V-Rip.

Volcano is on the list. Hoping to get one by the end of the year :applause: