• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

Buying a vaporizer

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Pure

Pure

NASA Control

• 420 Crew
  • 2572 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 2 x 600 watt MH Conversion / 2 x 600 watt HPS
I personaly don't like them , I have always smoked bongs and blunts and I don't think that people that have smoked bongs for a long period of time tend not to be happy or satisfied buy a vape, I know I am not allone on this , as not too many of my friends smoke with a vape at all

I am in no way arguing the health side I personaly wish I could be pleased with toking on a vape but to me it just isn't right, If however I was to come to a site as a non smoker or a person who doesn't smoke allot and investigated it, as at least one person in this thread did then I would most likely have chosen to go a vape straight off the bat for health reasons

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Shivan

Shivan

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing, computer, bodyboarding, R/C helicopter
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w HPS/MH fluro for clones/seedlings
Hiya didnt read all the pages so sorry if someone has allready posted the links.
This is an australian shop that sells vaporisers:

http://www.freewheel...ers/volcano.htm

Apparently if you just buy the valve attachment and buy a heat gun seperatly it saves you buying the wholw unit.. Hope this helps :thumbsup

Shivan

billyluke

billyluke

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 Posts:
I dont know squat about vapourisers... But in the video clip that looks like smoke, or a very, very dense vapour.

Amnesiac

Amnesiac

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 Posts:
  • Interests:smokin weed, dancing, internet, games, movies, art, yummy food etc.
I would go so far as to say... that, THAT IS smoke :peace:

F420

F420

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3215 Posts:
  • Interests:Cars, Bikes and my kids.
yea just looks like a smokeless pipe attached to a bong to me.

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

billyluke

billyluke

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 Posts:
Like i said, know nill about vapourisers :peace:, but anyway that site seems to be selling it as an effective vapouriser, which it obviously isnt. o_0

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Jedi Knight of Botanic Order

• Members
  • 5631 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
Which is why these posts by "Vaporstar" have been removed... Contravenes the rules to advertise without permission anyway, besides the links being stupidly incorrect.
"Having reviewed all the material available to us we find ourselves in agreement with the conclusion reached by the Indian hemp Drugs Commission appointed by the Government of India (1893-1894) and the New York Mayor's Committee on Marihuana (1944), that the long-term consumption of cannabis in 'moderate' doses has no harmful effects"
The Wooton Report, 1969

billyluke

billyluke

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 Posts:
I always knew the name Luke dicatated intelligence :peace:

audiospectrum

audiospectrum

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 Posts:
I suggest starting off with a cheap little $20 vape. Looks like a light bulb, light, small, and a nice little introduction to it all. The only problem I have is that the rubber can start to burn if you keep the flame on it. I used to use the gas stove a lot and it burns your hand if you don't hold it right. But still, it's chaep and a nice intro into the magical world of vape. (Although I think the high is more cerebral and very pleasant, I still don't think the high is as big or as...how do I say it... WHAM BAM as a bong)

v dub

v dub

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 Posts:
  • Interests:ur mum -->00000ooooo
  • Fav. Lighting: 600w HPS w MH retro bulb
I have to say I total disagree with Pure & Audiospectrum but dat's cool.

I'd smoked only bongs & buckets for almost 10 years. I still bong a bit, but I dig da Vape more for sure...

Here's my VRIP review: http://cannabis.comm...c=10385&hl=vrip

Australian Advanced Nutrients
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.