• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

Buying a vaporizer

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

TUGBOAT

TUGBOAT

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

I don't like the cheap soldering iron ones for herbal cannabis, but they're PERFECT for oil.

My sentiments exactly :D

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

deejayvee

deejayvee

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

The vapir sounds nice, but from all reports it's not very tasty and not very efficient.  I haven't read a lot about the aromazap, but if you check out the Hash forum over at OG you'll see a huge vapouriser thread in which they're all compared.

What's OG?

(Guest) niall

(Guest) niall
  • Guests

What's OG?

overgrow.com

Xile

Xile

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 Posts:
  • Interests:Music: Electronica / punk / metal / gabba / etc etc<br>Films: Requiem for a dream, Evil dead's, bum fights
I've ordered a vapo and i was wondering if you die hard vape users could give me a quick "how to use" guide for a good hit :D

I ordered one of these:

Attached Files

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
grind your herb as fine as you can. get it to a powder if possible. Spread it in a thin layer across the bowl. Put something with a dark surface behind it to make it easier to see the vapours (I lean my black calculator up against the glass) Take long slow tokes as deep as you can. Don't turn it off until it stops producing vapours. Some say you need to turn it off as soon as it STARTS to produce vapours to prevent smouldering your herb but I don't agree with that.

Xile

Xile

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 Posts:
  • Interests:Music: Electronica / punk / metal / gabba / etc etc<br>Films: Requiem for a dream, Evil dead's, bum fights
cheers pipeman, how long should i hold the vapes in for?

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
dunno, I've never been able to work out if it gets you more stoned when held in. I think it does, but can't be sure. I'm always ripped at the time so its hard to remember.

Xile

Xile

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 Posts:
k i'll try and work it out, cheers pipeman :D

mullmaster

mullmaster

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
  • Interests:indoor growing
Yeah, vapes rule. Get the Steinel heat gun or the top model Bosch. Use it with the volcano valve set. Half the cost of a volcano, but better. Or make a light bulb vape and use it with a good heat gun with lcd screen temp readout.

F420

F420

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3215 Posts:
  • Interests:Cars, Bikes and my kids.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
Vapes suck, hmm I think ive already said this :peace:.
only good for oil.
Unless of course you spend $1000-00 on a volcano, but for that money I would want the thing to swallow also.

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.