Buying a vaporizer

Yeah mate, there's heaps of places around oz that sell Vapes.

I think you should be able to walk into any off ya tree or similar bong shop in sydney and they'd carry a range of bongs, cash, cheque, credit or whatever other payment method you could come up with would likely be accepted too. :) Maybe not illegal methods, but hey, I don't know these shops personally eh? :)

Good luck mate, I've been using one a bit more often of late, I'm starting to like the thing despite myself. (die-hard bong smoker) :P I'm not actually sure what the model is, it's a borrowed unit from a friend who asked me to look after it a while. It's a standard brass bowl element unit, ceramic shell with a glass dome, not the jar. Pretty nice. ;)

Make sure you get yourself a good model mate, there's nothing worse than buying something that's a piece of crap and you can tell just by looking at it usually. Cheap materials, not quite fitting, etc. Have a look around various places, even of the same chain, as frequently they carry separate stock, and sometimes at different prices. That depends on how thrifty you want to be I suppose.

Still, yeah, shoud be heaps and heaps of bong shops in sydney which sell vapes, I don't live there or anything but I'd find it very hard to believe that you couldn't find a good quality vape at a bong shop there mate.

If you're still stumped, try the yellow pages mate, or as others have suggested, do a search on the boards here for vapourisers, there are quite a few threads here on that subject, all very informative indeed. lol

Still, yeah, shoud be heaps and heaps of bong shops in sydney which sell vapes, I don't live there or anything but I'd find it very hard to believe that you couldn't find a good quality vape at a bong shop there mate.

If you're still stumped, try the yellow pages mate, or as others have suggested, do a search on the boards here for vapourisers, there are quite a few threads here on that subject, all very informative indeed. :)

Well, I think there should be heaps and heaps of bong shops, but AFAIK there isn't. Perhaps out in the 'burbs somewhere but there doesn't seem to be any in the inner-city. Plenty of tobacconists that sell bongs, but I haven't seen any selling vapes. If anybody knows of somewhere in Sydney, it would be greatly appreciated.

I did a search and found some good threads and Gruntus's review on his Aromazap. At the moment I'm tossing up between ordering an Aromazap or a Vapir.

I also found a good review here.

I'd go with Freewheelin - they've got one of the most reliable models available in Australia, mine burnt out and I had to replace the element after only a few months. They're notoriously cheap and nasty.

The vapir sounds nice, but from all reports it's not very tasty and not very efficient. I haven't read a lot about the aromazap, but if you check out the Hash forum over at OG you'll see a huge vapouriser thread in which they're all compared.

The consensus seems to be the Volcano or the Vriptech/Steinel. I've got the Vriptech/Steinel and after seeing a video of the Volcano in action I'm doubly pleased with it. I can justify the price of an ounce or two, but not $1k for a Volcano that takes time to warm up and inflates the bag sooooooo sloooooooooowwwwllllyyyy......

I don't like the cheap soldering iron ones for herbal cannabis, but they're PERFECT for oil. My advice - send a money order to Freewheelin and know that they'll look after you if you ever have a problem, but their model will probably never break like the others do that we have here in Perth. Apparently the larger ones with a jar are a bit more reliable than the smaller herbaliser ones, but the ones on Freewheelin's site are probably better still.

Keep an eye on the Vriptech gear though, in about a year they're bringing out their own medical grade heating tool to replace the Steinel, and any day now a valve bag kit like the Volcano. If you're serious about vapourising, you'll want to upgrade to one of these down the road - a taste test is indescribably delicious compared to the cheap and nasties :D