Male/Female selection and seed production (Project Blueberry)

Sorry for the lack of updates.....

Harvested a shit tonne of beans (maybe 1500-2500, i have no idea lol), i would suggest when only working with small growspaces/grow areas to not become to over-confident or to not slack off when pollinating the female plants. I selected 4 males, but only used 2 afterall ...... one of the males i left in the tent for far too long (longer than the other males) and far too much pollen was spread .... so i only painted a little pollen from one of the males (chocolate thai bb male) onto blueberry mums and bmr and blue moonshine mums..... so the beans i am left with are dj bb x bmr/bm/bb ..... it's unlikely the one male bmr that i seperated from the fems early on pollenated any of the girls. ...... yield was affected overall (as suspected) ..... i'll take some bud photos soon......

As a side note though, the f1's i grew this grow taste great and have a decent high; i found a few killer females i should have kept as mumma's ..... I have discerned mostly chocolate-thai leaning blueberrys in the bb f1's , I say this because the chocolate is just as strong of an aroma as the blueberry and appears to look like its leaning towards the afghani/choc-thai in blueberrys heritage .... , it makes for an interesting blend, some more chocolatey/cocoa-ish some more blueberry ..... because i used a resinous male bmr dad as the pollen donater the overall resin production of the blueberry has improved i think ...... the bmr and blue moonshine f1's were decent,the blue moonshine is more white-widow leaning with blueberry undertones ... i like it ... good bedtime erb' ..... the bmr is veryyyy sweet and what i can only describe as ...... berry bubblegum .... it is the sweetest on exhale...... the blueberry on exhale still has blueberry tones ..... i will breed with the beans ive harvested, i know there are some special plants to be found ..... i'll post photos in a few weeks .... only a handful of plants turned purple this grow ... mostly because temps werent low in bloom .....

peace n pot crew,

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r