what's the best movie to be stoned too

Guest Urbanhog

My fave movie ever was "The Machine" its a French thriller movie starring that big fella actor who was in that Yankie Movie called "The Green Card". It was a awesome thriller about An brain surgeon invented a "machine" that "swaps" people's soul's around and the guy wanted to explore the minds of the mentally insane to understand, and things went wrong the doctor's soul was trapped mentally insane body while the insane esacaped the mental hospital in the doctor's body, it was really surreal and trippy movie while I was extremely ripped.....

A lot of American movies are copied from the european orginals. The Yankies just changed around, used Hollywood stars to boost the profits, but while the european look and make movies as it was a "Art" .... I honestly believe european movies are way more interesting than Yankie Movies, they are just simply too way over-rated for me...... just my opinion of course :P

I could list many other fave european movies, but I think there's not enough space in this post for me to list them all :lol:

If you see the "The Machine" in your local video store's "foregin movies" section, I strongly advise you to hire it...and get ripped and watch it....

cheers, Urbanhog