Seriously, guys, don't buy from OFF YA TREE, or anywhere else that sells these "oil pourers"

Had a young mate come around all happy he'd just bought his new Bong, he started to shove the downpipe into place so we could get medicated and SMASH! The Bong fell apart in his hands. I picked up a few of the shards, and it would have been 1 mm thick glass, if that.

Buy from http://bongsnthings.com

It'll cost you the same, or less than buying one of those pathetic oil pourers, and it gets delivered to your door :D

Edited by SilverSun

it all depends what you want mate, a glass pipe with a rubber foot or a full glass on glass unit, i see ozbongs.com has all kinds of cool gear and i have ordered from them, fast on shipping and grate on emails to and throw, they are one of the few places in oz that stock American glass. I see bongs in 2 categories, daily drivers and collector/quality glass. if all you want is a daily driver that is expendable stick with MWP or agnug bongs, you want an heirloom piece go american. I have a 26" manifest glassworks pipe and this thing is solid and thick, she dont see much use these days but i would never part with her. My 2 cents go quality check out aqua lab technologies or ozbongs and spend some money on a real piece u can show off