hey guys its been a while since ive smoked weed but ive recently started again i was originally a bong smoker but have now resorted to smoking joints which i cant roll for shit and want to go back to the bong as there is is nothing like it . i was wondering if anyone knew where to find one in melbourne as they have been scarce since the ban. Also i was wondering if it is ok to buy one online? is thins kinda like a loophole or can i still get stung? please help coz i really suck at rolling joints :P

Welcome aboard.

http://www.bongsnthings.com/

Try there we have a nice lil stock of smoking equipment.

Dont know about down your way but the loophole they are using atm is they call it an oil pourer rather than a bong, but they are very cheap nasty glass that will brake at 1st knock...

yeah i saw that on off ya tree they look really shitty and are way more expensive than ya regular ones

I ordered from grasscity and ozbongs a week ago (the ozbong order is only to hold me over until my grasscity spluge arrives) I'll let you know how they go. I did a bit of looking around when it comes to selection Grasscity is unbeatable price is pretty decent as well. I'll do a full review when I get my new baby

Sorry mate, but most stuff you will find on grasscity are made out of 'china' glass and are just copying percolation designs by proper glass artists, and are pushed out on a production line. There are some proper pieces to be had off grasscity, just too few for my liking so I suggest stick to a shop like aqualabtechnology.com, Kultureva.com, highpriorityglass.com that is if you wanna buy from overseas, if you just want a cheap solid billy i would recommend bongs n things

A friend purchased a water pourer from Of ya tree the other day.

Think he said it was $50 and is pretty much the same quality as previous ones.

Think he said the stem was kind of blocked off at one end and it didn't come with a cone.

Edited by sammm