Barneys Farm- Tangerine Dream Mutant Bud Fan Leaf.

Geebus, Mutant plants make people Crazy........lol.......... better pull em........

Dr Grinspoon is a Pure Hawaian Sativa, from Hawaii, it also has serated leaves, it may look similiar, but it was never native to Australia.

I have the strains seeds here. And Mongy is cool, me and his mum both think so............. hehe. Peace. Nibbler.

Geebus, Mutant plants make people Crazy........ lol.......... better pull em........

Dr Grinspoon is a Pure Hawaian Sativa, from Hawaii, it also has serated leaves, it may look similiar, but it was never native to Australia.

I have the strains seeds here. And Mongy is cool, me and his mum both think so............. hehe. Peace. Nibbler.

haha :D

Obviously what I have been growing for years under the guise of bindi weed is this pure hawaian sativa as i explained i have grown and smoked both with matching results. Someone must of imported the genetics years back and coined the strain with the aussie term bindi weed due to its unual growth pattern. I never thought it was native, as i am one of the skeptics regarding any strain originating in australia.

From personally growing bindi weed for years and then finding out a seed bank was marketing a similar looking plant named Dr. Grinspoon i decided to give them a try. And what you know the strain is exactly the same! Same smell, growth and narcotic effect. So what they coin "heirloom pure sativa" is actually bindi weed.

Ok you have got me interested.

I've never grown dr grinspoon and admit I am just going from pictures of it I've seen and from talking to others who have grown it, but I've got seeds on the way and will post my thoughts again once I've grown them. You say you have grown both so I am not going to doubt that. Maybe I am wrong. Do you have any pics that can show for sure dr grinspoon is cannabis australis which is bindi weed?

And i do admit i have no experience with the abc or ducksfoot as those genetics seem to be more for looks then actual THC and CBD content, so why waste the time and effort?

If you have been growing bindi weed you have been growing Mongyweed. Bindi weed, ABC, etc (it's all cannabis australis)

What makes you think "those gentics" are just for looks? Were the bindi weed plants you were growing a low thc strain of it?

And how can you comment on the THC/CBD contents of plants you say you have never grown? :unknw:

I have grown ducksfoot and can say ducksfoot is not cannabis australis (nor is it just for looks :doh:) ....it's the same leaf gene mutated as is found in cannabis australis but it is a different mutation.

Also Mongy may claim he is the discoverer but that is just like saying James Cook discovered Australia, when the Aboriginals had been here for tens of thousands of years and Dirk Hartog beat him to it by a hundred years or so. Hence the abc had been around, this dude just took advantage of bragging/naming rights.

Do you have a problem with me naming myself MongyMan? :faint:

At no time have I ever claimed I am the the discoverer of Mongy Weed but I have been growing it for over 30 years, which is why I named my alias after the strain

I am far from being the discoverer of it or the only one who has or does still grow it.. The more who do grow it the happier I am so long as its not at the expence of the stealth of the strain.

Peace MongyMan

• Upvote 2

Oh, semantics. Those that introduce new plant subspecies to western society and beyond are those that are generally recognised as having discovered it..... in botany those that discover new species or atleast document alien subspecies usually can actually name the subspecies itself; this has occured since the 15th or 16th century. Regardless, my statement on the "discovery" doesnt nullify the fact you are trying to speak about varieties of cannabis you have absolutely no understanding of shiva.....

haha :D

Obviously what I have been growing for years under the guise of bindi weed is this pure hawaian sativa as i explained i have grown and smoked both with matching results. Someone must of imported the genetics years back and coined the strain with the aussie term bindi weed due to its unual growth pattern. I never thought it was native, as i am one of the skeptics regarding any strain originating in australia.

Do you have any pics of the strain you call bindi weed?

Do you have any pics that can show for sure dr grinspoon is cannabis australis which is bindi weed?

Peace MongyMan

Any pics at all? :unknw:

I still stand by what I said....

Dr Grinsppon is NOT bindiweed, mongyweed, ABC, dizzy, subterfuge etc (which are all cannabis australis)

Possibly it's a cross that doesn't carry the leaf shape genetics? (it isn't the only unique trait in the genepool) As I said I have seeds coming of Dr Grinspoon, I'll grow and I'll find out but I'd like to hear your input on it in the mean time xShivaspacetechnologyx.?

I don't know what you are growing and calling bindiweed but I'm guessing it's not bindiweed. I'm keen to see pics of it bindiweed or not, as I'm sure many others are. :twiddle:

Peace MongyMan

So did you grow Dr Grinspoon Mongy man? Was it the same or not?

Sorry omagee I missed this post...seeds I ordered never made it past customs and I havn't had money to thow at seeds again yet so I still can't say for sure. I do intend to get more though when I can and I will let you know how they grow.

You never posted any pics shiva? do you not have any?

:peace: MongyMan