Barneys Farm- Tangerine Dream Mutant Bud Fan Leaf.

Was Checking me girls tonight, pretty stoned, so at first thought I was seeing things....lol......But after another check and a cone, I got a couple of Pic's...........Pretty Bizarre shit.......

Barneys Farm (Fem) Tangerine Dream.......Week 6 Day 1 of 12/12.

Mutant Bud Fan Leaf........

post-38794-0-01852000-1340640173_thumb.jpg .post-38794-0-70683300-1340640245_thumb.jpg

Only found the one so far....will look again tomorrow....

I Can't explain it, lets see what happens....be interesting...... peace. Nibbler

• Upvote 1

heya Samurai =) , i got up this morning, had to go and check again....guess what I found on me Acapulco Gold also.........................

post-38794-0-24010400-1340666685_thumb.jpg

On this Pheno of Acapulco it is on over 25% of the shade leaves, the other I can't see any yet.

Is this a Central Americian trait? The Acapulco And Tang Dream are very different structures, different crosses..........hmmmmm.....

freakin me out at coffee and cones for wake and bake...they is...

Couple of tent shots, starting to .....Disco....Disco.....

post-38794-0-76908800-1340666766_thumb.jpg post-38794-0-48628500-1340666855_thumb.jpg

frosty the snow man..........la la la la-la-la-la...

Peace. Nibbler.

Hey Nibbs mate, ive read somewhere about a trait of single calyx/pistal appearing on the pinnate of the leaf , which looks very similar to your pictures ..

cant remember for sure buit seem to recall its an Afghani trait / throwback ??

call me mad, over the hill, or just past it, but maybe that is worth researching further

:peace:

• Upvote 1

With all the weird and possibly toxic chemicals we use on our poor plants, it's a wonder they look like cannabis at all.

Do "normal" outdoor plants exhibit such warps?

As long as we smokers of such freakish outcomes don't start growing breasts or penisis from under our armpits :)

With all the weird and possibly toxic chemicals we use on our poor plants, it's a wonder they look like cannabis at all.

Do "normal" outdoor plants exhibit such warps?

As long as we smokers of such freakish outcomes don't start growing breasts or penisis from under our armpits :)

Don't worry Tracybee, it's a normal thing. Has nothing to do with "weird and possibly toxic chemicals" lol

Peace MongyMan

ps.....not all cannabis looks like regular cannabis either.

• Upvote 1