What Strain are you growing ?

It's not very hard to create your own strain. It may only take up to three years to do so, and if you are crossing decent strains, you are a sure winner. I hope to have a few full strains in a few years, not just crappy assorted hybrids with mixed results of males/females and some which dont even germinate. Alot of people grow and sell seeds for the wrong reasons now days.. there arent many seedbanks that cater for people wishing to do their own breeding, and of the ones that are (Marc Emery has good seeds, but rediculous prices and CRAP before and after 0sales service I hear..)

if you belive it is so easy to create a great strain I don't belive you have read enough into it , hybrids can seem fine and two generations down the track be fucked in some way, some have disiese fighting problems or happen to be suseptible to certain bugs or problems, or it could be a variation of any other hidden flaws that where passed on from the parent plants that you chose, it takes hundreds if not thousands of plants to select the perfect parents for your hybrid, unless your just going the half assed way about it in which case don't expect spectacular results without getting very lucky,

If you find breeders you trust you could always use the pollen from a know good breeding male or get a cone of the male , but you really have to be able to trust that the pollen/clone is comming from as reputable of a source as the person claims , and personaly if I spent the amount of time selecting the right male as some of the true breeders out there do it definatly wouldn't have a low price tag on a vile of pollen or a clone .

atm all up in my flower and clone room I have sensi star, Legends ultimate indica, ice , medicine man, Chronic, haze x skunk , cinderella 99, ak47 , northern lights x haze

have heard great things about the LUI and it's looking mighty tasty in it's 4th week of flower :peace:

atm all up in my flower and clone room I have sensi star, Legends ultimate indica, ice , medicine man, Chronic, haze x skunk  , cinderella 99,  ak47 ,  northern lights x haze

have heard great things about the LUI and it's looking mighty tasty in it's 4th week of flower  :peace:

Damm , thats a nice line up youve got there Pure.