What Strain are you growing ?

Not growing anything yet because im an out door grower but Im gonna be growing Probaly 3-4 Strains from the following

Northern Lights X Shiva

Bubbilicous

Skunk#1

Blueberry

White Widow F1

Old Mother Sativa

Blue Skunk

Northern Lights x (G13xNorthern Lights)

not sure what i should grow..suggestions anyone?

Zell

Strains on the agenda for growing are:

Nothern Lights #5 x Big Bud

AK47

C99

G13 would be nice too, but is apparently a tad overated and takes a while to flower, up to 10/11 weeks... I will definately have the top three strains growing in my grow room as soon as I move house though.. I cant really afford to stink this house out with weed much at the moment..

Ive read the G13/HP is very smooth smoking and really grows well, how do u personally rate the quality/growthrate of the plants? I just read before that G13 is a n 8 week flowering strain, and somewhere else ( I forgot where :D) It said it was fairly lengthy, like 10-11 weeks.. but isnt the G13 100% Indica? I would like to setup the G13 in a SOG setup, but from all the reading I've done and the grows I've looked at.. I think the best setup for Plant/Bud/Quality/Law ratio would be a ScrOG, most definately. That's why I chose the NL#5xBB as a next grow, the C99 for the stone, and the AK47 just for being an awesome strain in both stone and growth.

hey nath,

dunno where you have been reading but the g13hashplant clone is harsh hashy taste and can cause coughing fit of upto 30 mins :;):

pacifics g13 has a dubious history to say the least(cannagenetics).. can be picked as early as 5 weeks low yield trippy stone or goto 10 weeks high yield and has a stupidifing stone .. tight internodes and hard to make it stretch in flower.. but little taste and a wierd pungent aroma...

my veg room Afghani#1 Black Bubble Black Domina Durban Poison G13 G13Hashplant Great White Shark Mango Misty Orangeberry Shishkeberry Shiva Skunk SPC Indica Super Silver Haze White Mr Nice White Rhino a few months off Blue Skunk Hen Blue Widow Heavy Duty Fruity Ultimate Indica Red Widow White Widow :D then theres some new seeds to grow out aswell..... :P

Hi .. there's so much dodgy shit all over the Internet, I just gather various information from different sources.. After people who know what they are actually doing, like yourself for example ;), tell me if its right or not, then I intake that information.. the Internet is probably 1/2 lies.

I dont really like harsh mull that much, especially if you smoke it often. good for once a day if u want to get really fried.. I find coughing my guts up gets me more stoned, probably from the hyperventilating or something :D A 30 minute coughing fit isnt something I've ever experienced though.. maybe 10 minutes on the best weed I ever smoked, dunno what it was.. it was poo, tasted like shit, smoked up like crap, chopped up like crap, one cone I could barely smoke another.. after a week of smoking it, I could smoke about 3 cones in a session only. All my friends were off their heads after one.

The G13 in a SOG setup would be awesome..5 week early harvest, tight internodes, little streching... *drool*

Also, how do u know if you are sold 'pure' strains or not.. are there such things as this anymore? Apparently things like Skunk are a mix of strains?

Guest blaze_dat_dank

The G13 clone that stonedas is calling G13 is more than likely of no relation to the true G13..

This clone originated from bluegrass seeds, specifically from tallpines to aus, It has been stated many times by Pacific himself that Blue Grass seeds do not have access to his G13 cutting.

Then comes the debate of whether pacifics G13 is even the real deal, one thing can be verified though, that is that most growers of the so-called "G13" clone that has filled australia are usually not that happy with its peformance, and find it not to match the descriptions of original pacific or airbourne clones. While growers of the real pacific G13 clone are always satisfied by its heavy power.

The Fake G13 is probably of some value to some people, but just because a seedbank propagated a myth about a clone, doesnt lend it credibillity, the name should be changed to stop dissapointing people and feeling the whole G13 hype was just bullshit, cos it aint the bullshit hype its bullshit clone....

fake G13 in a SOG setup is a joke, the fake G13 is a slow grower, has no stretch once flowering, is extremely bushy, and doesnt develop particularily big colas. This plant only suits a setup where it is vegged out for a decent amount of time to get any amount of yield on it.....takes 55 days.

The clone itself isnt that bad, to put such a name of high regard on the clone is the problem.

I know that when I recieved the clone the person I got it off was also under the belief it was a true pacific G13 clone and I hold no ill-will for that cos Im sure he was as dissapointed as I to see pacifics posts on subject.

Bluegrass are dogs, dont perpetuate their lies.

The G13 clone that stonedas is calling G13 is more than likely of no relation to the true G13..

Maybe yours isnt? I know Stonedas G13 is legit.

me well at the moment I have NL#5xAK47

and I will be getting some good strains soon though, will let you know more soon.

One I wouldnt mind trying is BOG bogglegum.

Check this bud out- This one was grown by Rocky Mountain Squid.

More pics of Squids BOG- Bogglegum.

post-23-1091427187_thumb.jpg